**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

July4th deal prediction for paragon

RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★

Thoughts?

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    There won't be a separate paragon deal, only TB and up.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    I expect to see a full T6b and T3A in the odins. That way if you buy all three on offer you will be able to rank 4 a champion. This being the first time a paragon offer is introduced I think it will be very spicy and will encourage all the TB’s to push extra hard to make it to paragon by cyber weekend. Maybe some fragments will be on offer in the $50 packs as well but I think if you spend enough you will be able to get a rank 4 just from the offers
  • The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★
    edited June 2022
    Rvz said:

Thoughts?

Considering Thronebreaker had a 2020 champ selector on black friday 2021, I dont think that will be downgraded to a 10 champ nexus.

Also, it included a generic AG and was only 3k units, not the 10k price tag you put on it. Personally, I wouldnt pay 7k units for 2 t6b/t3a at this point in the game. I wouldnt have paid 10k units for the 3 (total) t6b/t3a if it wasnt for paragon and that was at a cheaper price point than the 3500 units per catalyst, you're predicting.

Also, I think I'd personally want a bunch more sigs over an AG, but I might be in the minority on that one

Think you might be asking for a bit much for 5 bucks. 24k 6* shards and a fully formed t5cc for 20 bucks.

10 dollars- I already have so much t5b and t2a that it rly dont seem great to me without those 10k shards, but not sure kabam will give that many w those catalysts either

$30- seems about right, but i could see a reduction in shards to maybe 5k or even removed. I think the sig stones are where they should be... but i wouldnt be suprised if Kabam cut it to 20, or even 15.

50 bucks probably has twice the shards and sig stones they'll give, though theyll prob add some other stuff like t5cc or some.

$100 If they're going w r4 mats in the odin, I would expect to be able to r4 at least one champ from buying all 3 of em. This is about double the mats from the act 7 10k deal, but costs real money not ingame currency and it is black friday.

Personally, I'd rather minimal r4 mats in these deals, because they are valued too high imo.
    ie. I think I'd rather 2 of your 50 dollar and 3 of your 30 dollar deals than 2 odins.

Also, really doubt they'll give a r4 gem, especially a generic, but don't really know what else they'd put there either to entice Paragons

• Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 ★★★
    Dont take bad idea for Kabam 😂
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 757 ★★★
    For Odin... 0.5 T3A + 0.5 T6B + some crazy nexus selector we likely haven't seen before.

For 10K units: a R3-> R4 crystal will be the highlight.

I really also hope in the cheaper deals, Some love is given with T4CC (crystals and selectors both).
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    The_Chump said:

Rvz said:

Thoughts?

Considering Thronebreaker had a 2020 champ selector on black friday 2021, I dont think that will be downgraded to a 10 champ nexus.

I actually think they will do a nexus for 4th of july, and a selector for cyber monday. They could do that as a pattern for every year
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,154 ★★★★★
    @Eb0ny-O-M4w
    Have you reached paragon yet?
    You were close right.
    Maybe next wednesday
    edited June 2022
    Also, I really dou

The_Chump said:

Rvz said:

Thoughts?

I actually think they will do a nexus for 4th of july, and a selector for cyber monday. They could do that as a pattern for every year
    I really hope not. Considering Cavs got a 10 champ 2020 nexus for black friday, I can't imagine Paragons, 2 tiers above cavs, getting the same deal cavs received last year.

Since, typically, July 4th and black friday have deals w similar value, based on current meta of course, I would hope that Kabam would either do a selector for both (doesnt even have to be 2021 for both) or just switch one out for something entirely different.

And again, one reason many players have pushed and are pushing for Paragon so quickly is for July 4th deals. To give Paragons the same deal given to cavs would be absolutely insane.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    with the state of what you actually get for being Paragon, it doesn't matter what the deal is ... i'm not gonna buy it. you have a slightly better chance at rank up materials with the daily crystal but other than that .. i mean it's underwhelming. so if the meat of being Paragon is all about $$ offers, then yeah .. pass on buying them. i'll just keep whatever little boost from the daily and calendar.
    There won't be a separate paragon deal, only TB and up.
  • TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
    Rvz said:

Thoughts?

Oh buddy… love the hope you have but I think you will be very upset if you think your prediction is even close to this.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    10,000 units for a slice of cheese. Thronebreakers will get the shredded variant.
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Forget those t6b & t3a shards, we need atleast one 6* R3-R4 gem to get paragon for thronebreakers who are stuck at 2 R4. KABAM want to push those thronebreakers to get to paragon. Considering 15k or 18k unit deals, we hope we atleast get the rankup gem.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Rvz said:

Thoughts?

Honestly I hope Paragon and Thronebreaker deals are tied in together
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,490 Guardian
    I'm quite doubtful we'll see an abyss nexus crystal for money deals, those are reserved for the unit deals. However paragon might get a 5 champion choice for 100 dollars of a certain class. I imagine they'll also see a r4 crystal in the unit offers. What I'm hoping most to see is more 6* sig stones, we got a lot of those last 4th of July.
    Pikolu said:

I'm quite doubtful we'll see an abyss nexus crystal for money deals, those are reserved for the unit deals. However paragon might get a 5 champion choice for 100 dollars of a certain class. I imagine they'll also see a r4 crystal in the unit offers. What I'm hoping most to see is more 6* sig stones, we got a lot of those last 4th of July.

I mean they've gotta do something to entice their biggest spenders and I'm not sure anything less than a 5 champ nexus will do that, perhaps on the lower priced deals.
    Honestly this might be the first July 4th I pass on. There is just not much in the game I need/want.

A 3, or even 5, champ nexus doesn't hit the way it did before. I'm more likely to be frustrated by the RNG than anything else. Likely resulting in a unnecessary dupe or a champ i could care less for.

The only thing i rly need are r4 mats and sigs, but i dont rly want r4 mats, as I feel they are way overpriced and will cost way less soon enough, as they're value has already dropped substantially in the last few months.

That leaves sig stones. They're honestly just not enough to get me to spend big money. If i were in the prestige race maybe, but Im not, so I only value them so much.

TLDR: I really don't know what Kabam could offer me at this point that would entice me to spend big. Champ selectors and sigs are about all i want. R4 mats would be great, but will probably be a bit overpriced.
    Ceder said:

Rvz said:

Thoughts?

Honestly I hope Paragon and Thronebreaker deals are tied in together
    I was thinking the same, but about thronebreaker and cav.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★

@Eb0ny-O-M4w
    Have you reached paragon yet?
    You were close right.
    Maybe next wednesday

I will on the 29th, either with EoP rewards or the side quest rewards
    Which champ will be your PG rank up?
    The_Chump said:

Honestly this might be the first July 4th I pass on. There is just not much in the game I need/want.

A 3, or even 5, champ nexus doesn't hit the way it did before. I'm more likely to be frustrated by the RNG than anything else. Likely resulting in a unnecessary dupe or a champ i could care less for.

The only thing i rly need are r4 mats and sigs, but i dont rly want r4 mats, as I feel they are way overpriced and will cost way less soon enough, as they're value has already dropped substantially in the last few months.

That leaves sig stones. They're honestly just not enough to get me to spend big money. If i were in the prestige race maybe, but Im not, so I only value them so much.

TLDR: I really don't know what Kabam could offer me at this point that would entice me to spend big. Champ selectors and sigs are about all i want. R4 mats would be great, but will probably be a bit overpriced.

A couple of mastery points maybe?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Top store offer = six star 3-4 rank up gem. That’s my only prediction.

My goal is rank up mats so I can keep building my roster for Battlegrounds. I have many good champs still at 6sr1. So hoping for generic 2-3, T5cc selectors, T2a. R4 mats are less important to me now that I’m Paragon.