**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation?

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
I see a lot of players talking about some kind of "big compensation" due to that we have had these bugs for like a year now...is this "compensation" real or just something a lot of players want?
Kabam never said anything about a compensation coming right? Sorry for the english spelling, I'm danish.

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,020 ★★★★
    Should be out till July I think
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Avi146 said:

mortenhy said:

Avi146 said:

It is real
    Kabam said it themselves and it’s gonna be bigger than any we have had until now

Thanks mate, I didn't know that they have said that...do we know when this will happen?
    It can happen anytime before 30th of June
    Could happen after. They said "likely" before end of June, which leaves the possibility of arriving after.
    Do you remember the post which said this?
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    So think of it... War season ends on the 22nd (ish... see other post)... some rewards.
    Then a week later EOP ends... a lot more rewards
    Then we are hypothesizing around the same time input compensation will come in... even more rewards
    And then July 4th weekend (my guess is the sale will likely start July 1st given last few similar bundle weekends).

Its not good to have all these things happen around the same time. There will be overflow issues. From Kabam's perspective, I could see people spending less since they would have just had a huge influx of things / not feel as much need to buy as much.

And each marginalizes the rest. Let's just assume the compensation for champions and rank up materials are 2 nexus crystals and 1 2-3 generic gem. On a random September 1st... that might be awesome. Around July 4th / cyber weekend. Its white noise and or get people to spend less.

I'm not saying I want things delayed longer... I just wish Kabam would give out smaller monthly packages every month until its fixed. The potions/revives would be far more relevant, people I think would appreciate it more than asking all these questions and if there is any truth to the conspiracies about artificial delays... would encourage moving things along faster.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

So think of it... War season ends on the 22nd (ish... see other post)... some rewards.
    Then a week later EOP ends... a lot more rewards
    Then we are hypothesizing around the same time input compensation will come in... even more rewards
    And then July 4th weekend (my guess is the sale will likely start July 1st given last few similar bundle weekends).

Its not good to have all these things happen around the same time. There will be overflow issues. From Kabam's perspective, I could see people spending less since they would have just had a huge influx of things / not feel as much need to buy as much.

And each marginalizes the rest. Let's just assume the compensation for champions and rank up materials are 2 nexus crystals and 1 2-3 generic gem. On a random September 1st... that might be awesome. Around July 4th / cyber weekend. Its white noise and or get people to spend less.

I'm not saying I want things delayed longer... I just wish Kabam would give out smaller monthly packages every month until its fixed. The potions/revives would be far more relevant, people I think would appreciate it more than asking all these questions and if there is any truth to the conspiracies about artificial delays... would encourage moving things along faster.

This ^
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I seriously dont understand the hype on compensation...
    Next thing u know u get a nexus crystal.. open it and Groot, Jane Foster, and a max sig 6* u got show up...
  • Options
    _Sham_ said:

Very clever way to open another compensation post. We know what you did there.

Please enlighten me.. I have not a clue what you are talking about, sorry sir.
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    I think we all as a community want a working game more than compensation.
  • Options

I think we all as a community want a working game more than compensation.

I agree with you 100%👍
  • Options
    kurogami24kurogami24 Posts: 12
    I will choose both
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★

SandeepS said:

Avi146 said:

mortenhy said:

Avi146 said:

It is real
    Kabam said it themselves and it’s gonna be bigger than any we have had until now

Thanks mate, I didn't know that they have said that...do we know when this will happen?
    It can happen anytime before 30th of June
    Could happen after. They said "likely" before end of June, which leaves the possibility of arriving after.
    Do you remember the post which said this?
    Yes

• Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★

War season ending an EoP ending an maybe compensation before 4th of july deals, an you think players would spend less?? Id say they would more likely spend more. Happy about getting something after all this time an most will be looking to rank up more champs an closer to another R4.....they will be spending to do those things. Rank up materials are always needed

Me im at 20k unit if the offer are bad i go to kang on 7.4.6 and i take a offer ^^ i have juste 40 €, My objective are t6b and t3a
  • Options
    Saint_Mart74Saint_Mart74 Posts: 84
    Coming soon! (wink, wink)
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Avi146 said:

It is real

Don’t put all your money on that 😂
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    We’ll get it before July 4 because Kabam never passes up an opportunity for a make-good. The 2020 roadmap was littered with abandoned plans and outright failures but it worked and we opened our wallets. This will be the same.