A fun reminder for those that are wondering when comp is coming

GarrettNGarrettN Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
Hit the rewind button to last August (yes last august was when we got large compensation for the bugs) They stated that it would be delivered by the end of the month and they held true to their word…on the 30th of the month. I would use patience as it very likely will be coming, but probably not before the last second.

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    Good point sir!
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Lol i expect dissapointment...
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★

Renaxqq said:

And emergency maintenance compensation that we got on 30th July in 2020.

Man! that looks weak for today's standards lol
    What would be considered acceptable at this point? I'm only asking cuz I'm keep hearing people make generalized statements of not good enough but not really contributing it a follow-up statement of what they would prefer
  • DylanphileDylanphile Member Posts: 59
    They'll definitely want to have compensation out before the 4th of July in order to be in our good graces for a spending frenzy.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,767 ★★★★★

They'll definitely want to have compensation out before the 4th of July in order to be in our good graces for a spending frenzy.

Well, they said it will be out before July so that's a given.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Renaxqq said:

What would be considered acceptable at this point? I'm only asking cuz I'm keep hearing people make generalized statements of not good enough but not really contributing it a follow-up statement of what they would prefer
    People are afraid if they ask for too much other people will ridicule their ludicrously high expectations, and if they ask for too little then other people will ridicule their ludicrously low expectations. It is easier and safer to just say that whatever it is it will be wrong, which everyone can agree to.
    I won't compromise other than a slab of A5 Kobe Wagyu steak, a vintage wine, and a trip to Antartica.
    I'm with you except for the trip to Antarctica. While I wouldn't turn it down, there are so many places I'd rather go. Make it a trip to Rome and we have a deal.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,767 ★★★★★

Renaxqq said:

Nothing. There's not a single thing that would make the community happy across the board.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,718 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022

Renaxqq said:

I'm not the kind who complains about lags or rewards or free things or weekly comp stopping
    (I have a fat(FAT) stash of AQ/AW revives and potions)

You have seen how much rants there are in the forums on state of the game, I was giggling thinking about the feedback, how it would be a scene to watch. Lol

Since you asked nicely, I'm expecting just a 6* crystal to pop and everything else including in it would be a sweet dessert.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Pfft, it’s obviously coming June 31st
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Renaxqq said:

People are afraid if they ask for too much other people will ridicule their ludicrously high expectations, and if they ask for too little then other people will ridicule their ludicrously low expectations. It is easier and safer to just say that whatever it is it will be wrong, which everyone can agree to.
    I ain’t scurred. TB players - 3 6-star nexuses or 30,000 shards, 3 25% t5 chunks, 3 t5b and 6 t2a (or a generic 1-2 gem).
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Member Posts: 145
    TyEdge said:

DNA3000 said:

Renaxqq said:

I ain’t scurred. TB players - 3 6-star nexuses or 30,000 shards, 3 25% t5 chunks, 3 t5b and 6 t2a (or a generic 1-2 gem).
    no way they give us this much, im thinking a six star nexus, 2 10% t5 selector and the other stuff like heals and revives.
  • CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★
    GarrettN said:

Hit the rewind button to last August (yes last august was when we got large compensation for the bugs) They stated that it would be delivered by the end of the month and they held true to their word…on the 30th of the month. I would use patience as it very likely will be coming, but probably not before the last second.

It's probably gonna be on the 29th, ,cause that's a Wednesday which is also the day content comes out each week
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,290 ★★★★★
    They said they estimate to give it out before july meaning theres still a chance go give it out early july.

But its either gonna be tomorrow or next week wednessday
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    A game that emphasizes reaction time is still holding up after the said mechanic is bugged. We have been enduring this for a year now and fortunately people still spend to fund the game, so far. It's been really frustrating but I'm really hoping they can turn this around soon enough.
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Member Posts: 97
    It needs to be big... we been putting up with these control issues and others for a whole year
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Renaxqq said:

I won't compromise other than a slab of A5 Kobe Wagyu steak, a vintage wine, and a trip to Antartica.
    1. I prefer Matsuzaka myself.

2. I've heard the more recent stuff from Canada is better.

3. I would make sure that trip to Antartica was a round trip before boarding Air Kabam.
    I’m settling for nothing less than the Beatles White Album, a cup of hot fat and the head of Alfredo Garcia.

Dr. Zola
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

DNA3000 said:

Renaxqq said:

It will be a 6* class nexus
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,341 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

jbxotiic said:

TyEdge said:

DNA3000 said:

Renaxqq said:

no way they give us this much, im thinking a six star nexus, 2 10% t5 selector and the other stuff like heals and revives.

Considering this is what we got last year for same problem and we are told that it’s going to be way bigger, I am guessing that you are really having low expectations.
    Based on history they won't give much more shards at all - maybe double the stuff that can expire like pots, and more goal.