**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    this game is literally always broken. don't understand why kabam not only can't get their act together technically but continue to over look how important communication is when things don't go as planned. almost a year of block parry evade being broken, w a ton of hiccups still - and no definitive date on compensation that they've committed to, only to be followed up with game crashes, freezes and continued screen lag. truly unbelievable!!!
  • Same here dark screen
    Red connections indicator lag…. Not fun
  • GosumataGosumata Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Gosumata
    Device and Model: Iphone XS Max
    Device Operating System: IOS 15.5
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: Newest confirmed (35.1.0)
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest and Alliance War, Story Mode
    Description of the Issue: Yesterday and today I have had massive issues with block and parry. It seems like my parry/block is disregarded and does not function as intended. Im normally a "top" player and did not have issues with getting EoP (Eternity of Pain) done. It has in this ongoing AW cost me 4 deaths and a lot of ressources (pots). It's the same for AQ.
    In storymode I often get a freeze, and lag in fights. When I get the Freeze the screen dims down and I can not push any buttons and must close down the app and restart it. This happens often also when trying to use lightnings for energy.

The bugs are at present so interrupting and massive that you should (in my opinion) fix it asap - its really ruins the gameplay in MCOC.

Regards,
    GosuMata
  • Bearkat33Bearkat33 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Bearkat33
    Device and Model: iPhone 12 pro
    Device Operating System: iOS 15.5
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, Verizon
    Game Version Installed: 35.1.0
    Game Mode: AQ, general questing, pretty much every game mode

Dropped inputs and lag are out of control. Holding block in AQ, blocks the first two hits, then magically eats the third to the face and gets KO'd. EVERY time my questing energy is too low to advance one more space the game goes to that dark screen and freezes, no energy refill pop up. Also the featured cav crystal picture won't load--not really a gameplay issue but definitely not correct.

And I know I'm beating a dead horse, but getting rid of compensation while rolling out even more bugs, ESPECIALLY ones that affect alliance modes is just ridiculous. Up until this month I've been a sigil buyer and a unit card buyer but that's done. And won't be spending a dime on July 4th. Why are you not being giving to the fanbase/CONSUMERS. It costs you $0 to give out items, and would help your customer loyalty in the long run if you're better to us when the **** is hitting the fan.

• In-Game Name: Please include your in-game (not forum) name. Dadleydean
    Device and Model: (Example, iPhone 7) IPhone 11 MWLE2LL/A
    Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” 15.5
    Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier? Both. Consumer caller.
    Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. 35.1.0
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War. Story, event, and arena.
    Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the lag and performance issue you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. This includes any specific Champions affected and how long you’ve been experiencing the issue. The lagging just started for me tonight. My game was running perfectly fine, then I tried to look up what nodes I was about to fight and it basically froze. I restarted the game, which made it worse. Now I can’t even get into the fight menu without sitting there. It only happened during a few fights, thankfully. It still caused me to get wrecked.
  • JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 171 ★★
    Iphone 13
    game ver.35.1.0
    IOS 15.5
    Wi-fi

The game became unplayable since I changed my phone (Iphone 8 to 13). So many gameplay bug I didn't experienced before, a lag between pressing the button and my character moving. I consider myself a good player (top 2000 battlegrounds with no 6r4) but I have the feeling I became bottom tier of the players.

I stopped paying for the sigil for some weeks now since this game is becoming more and more a joke, and I'm definitely not gonna spend for the 4th July because why should I pay for all this frustation. You clowns.
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 630 ★★★
    Deder80
    iPhone 13 pro
    AW

Game crashed in middle of fight! I lost more then half my health and an attack bonus! That is not cool. I had to use 2 health potion to get my health back up. And lost time on an indestructible boost. Why can the game cheat me out of stuff but If cheat the game is get baned!!!! This is not fair and unjust!
  • Gav899Gav899 Posts: 13
    In-Game Name: TaipanX
    Time gmt+10 5:30pm
    Device and Model: iPhone12
    Cellular or WiFi: Wi-Fi and cell have same issue
    Game Version Installed: current
    Game Mode: All game modes
    Description of the Issue: issue with my champ dashing in when defender throws a sp. at the time before the sp is thrown I have had only left thumb holding on the screen and without moving my thumb my champs dashes forward into the defenders sp. I have also noticed that after the sp has finished its hard for me to actually preform a dash in and I just have to hold block. Last night it was so bad I gave up and left the game for the night
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    In game name: mattstafari
    Iphone SE 2020
    game ver.35.1.1
    IOS 15.5
    Wi-fi

Game crashes mid fight.
  • JeroenJeroen Posts: 2
    Jeroen79uden
    Ipad Pro
    Latest version of the game and ios
    Wi-fi

Game is playable for 15 min, after 15 min the game lags in event quest story mode and arena.
    Normally i reach at leat to 500 5* shards in both arena’s, now i dont get futher than the first 3 milstones in arena because the game is unplayable.
    Issues got worse since latest update.
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 630 ★★★

In game name: mattstafari
    Iphone SE 2020
    game ver.35.1.1
    IOS 15.5
    Wi-fi

Game crashes mid fight.

That did it to multiple times when one 5 hit combo away from killing the defender. The game take half my health and give the opponent a defender kill and full health back. I sent support a ticket and they blame it on my connection or my phone. They would own that their system sucks right now and apologize. Really pisses me off. I can see if it happen once in awhile but it’s been happen way to much and during war. They said they do it that way cause cause they can’t track when the fight starts which I call BS on. They do it that cause cause players will cheat the system by quitting the fight. They can track everything they chose not aid this situation.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    So an update on you NOT fixing the inputs would be nice at least🙄
  • WreakingGuyWreakingGuy Posts: 23
    iPad 8th Generation
    WiFi 100/40
    Latest game update
    Crashing whenever I use Domino to fight Wiccan boss fight EQ Master level
    Happened 5 times. Ok when I use Doom, BWDO
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Had 3 AQ fights not register yesterday.

Map6 using both doom And wasp. Win the fight ; game freezes on the victory screen and I have to restart the game. Go back to AQ and see the same fight sitting there and my champ had 1/2 their health removed. This seems to be going on more and more . Compensation didn’t even include AQ items so I’m screwed out of resources again. Should change the name to contest of bugs. Reporting these constant bugs is a waste of our time.

iPad Air 4th gen
    iOS 15.5
  • KznKzn Posts: 23
    Device: IPhone 12 Pro
    iOS 15.5
    Game ver: 35.1.1
    WiFi

Description of issue: So laggy! Getting worse since last two updates. Input drop issue NOT fixed. Still happening in AQ arenas and story mode. Probably happening in all modes but these are the modes I play most. Sick of telling you Kabam!

P.s. stop sending me surveys because I tell you the same thing over and over again with no change!
  • Zim1960Zim1960 Posts: 30
    In arena, I was loading my match, when the game froze (red Wi-Fi symbol), and I had to restart the game. When I recovered the match, the game had me fight it with the same champs two times. Now, when I go to load the next match with a new team, it tells me my roster doesn’t match my heroes, nor does restarting the game. So, I can’t continue that arena. Not only has this ongoing problem made playing in any mode longer than it should be, crashed my game mid fight more than once, now it’s costing me progress., a

iPad Air Gen 4, IOS 15,5.
  • JeroenJeroen Posts: 2
    If it would cost kabam they woukd fix it within one hour.
    Really ridiculiss how the game is performing right now and nothing is being done.
    It cost most people a lot more than just a 6 star, 5 star nexus and a rank up gem
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    In-Game Name: BowTieJohn
    Device and Model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.5.4
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: v 35 Hotfix on iOS
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? It is continuing to happen with still regularity. I have had it recently crashed about 10 times trying to fight The Champion on the EQ with my 5* Spider ham and I can't even get into the fight, it has said fight recovered nearly all those times, but not getting to fight.
  • Dick_FitzenbuttDick_Fitzenbutt Posts: 10
    In-Game Name: Dic Fitzenbutt
    Device and Model: iPhone 11 plus
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi Att cell and internet
    Game Version Installed: 35.1.1 (June 17th 2022)
    Game Mode: Story Quests & Arena
    Description of the Issue: sever lag over past 3-5 days. Happens when loading next match or when collecting arena rewards. For example when in Arena before fight loading screen will occur and wifi flashing symbol at bottom right of screen. Also happens in between next match. However some seriously **** show happening where touch screen doesn’t seem to react. It’s like I can’t block, party, dex or get specials off. Serious **** again. **** the lag and loading.. you have a game play issue once again.
  • RedMalone247RedMalone247 Posts: 5
    in game name: Red Malone~1
    device & model: apple iPhone 12 pro
    device operating system: iOS 15.5
    cellular or wifi: wifi
    game version: 35.1.1
    game mode: alliance quest
    issue description: spent 80 units on a level 4 alliance quest health potion, used it, game lagged and then crashed as I was going into a battle. I opened the game back up. My 80 units was still spent but I 9500 health to Bishop was not there. 5 star Bishop was still at the pre-potion health level.
  • Ryan526Ryan526 Posts: 4
    Starting 2 days ago my champions are freezing in every fight. I can't charge heavy attacks or string together combos. I was looking forward to the sale but the game is not playable. I have not experienced anything this bad. Any difficult content such as the cavalier monthly quest costs is impossible without tons of revives. I restarted my phone last night and the problems were fixed only to return this morning. Is anyone else having these catastrophic control issues?
  • ChenzoChenzo Posts: 1
    edited July 2022
    iPhone 7plus
    OS 14.7.1
    Wifi

Over the last couple of days I am getting kicked quite literally every 2 minutes, wether in fight or browsing menus.
    Happens all modes, AQ, AW, incursions, arena and quests.
    Basically the game is unplayable at the minute.
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 91
    The game is reaching the point when it's unplayable. Input is horrible, the lagging too. Parry, dex keep failing. Is anything happening about it? It is no longer a joke, AQ and AW is horrible!
  • GhostGGhostG Posts: 1
    edited July 2022

Good Evening, i usually try not to complain but lately this problem is getting really upsetting. Starting a AW match , game freezes on loading to the match. I have to restart after waiting more than a minute. What is the result have of my health is missing one of the war bosts is gone. I made a small video extract but i can’t upload it here only accept a photo. Thank you.
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★

In-Game Name: Kiptonade
    Device and Model: iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB
    Device Operating System: iOS15.5
    Cellular or WiFi: Both WiFi - virgin media cellular - o2
    Game Version Installed: 36.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, SQ, EOP, AW and AQ all loading screens and crystal openings affected.
    Description of the Issue: Game is stuttering, feels very clunky, inputs are very slow. Loading screens keep going until red WiFi symbol shows. Tried to use cellular and WiFi and issue was present in both. Overall performance just feels extremely sluggish and like the game is running at a slow fps.

• cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    In-Game Name: cookiedealer
    Device and Model: ipad air 2022
    Device Operating System: ios 15.5
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Everywhere
    Description of the Issue: screen presses/swipes that don't register.
  • tranpdtranpd Posts: 1

In-Game Name: tranpd
    Device and Model: Iphone SE 2020
    Device Operating System: ios 15.5
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: Used 15% boot to enter AW match, but ther game kept cirling, does not load to the match. Force to restart to the game. Lost the match and half of championhealth.