**KNOWN ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.

Compensation kinda sucks

245

Comments

  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 258 ★★★
    That's like saying you got a free car, but complaining how it didn't come with tinted windows.
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145

    I didn't even get to select my t5 catty. What's up with that? Half of that stuff isn't even in my inventory now.

    yeah instead they gave you a generic 2-3 gem
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,723 ★★★★★

    I want to know what people think on this. Do Thronebreakers deserve a 3-4 gem? if so class or generic?

    No..
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

    I'm kind of annoyed that Thronebreakers get the same package as Paragons get. There's a pretty big difference between TB and Paragon, yet we get the same thing. Not sure why that is, but it sure doesn't seem fair to Paragon players.

    I assume it's to prevent people who were almost Paragon from being upset, Paragon hasn't been widely available to people yet, so Paragon focused comps and deals won't be a thing for a bit
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,693 ★★★★★
    I would say that it wasn't bad and it wasn't amazing. While we did just get energy refills, potions, and revives last week due to the energy screen dimming bug, they should have been treated as separate compensations and this package should have included revives and potions as well.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Ceder said:

    We need revives, health potions, etc.

    I just wanna add, we should've been compensated with revives, health potions, alliance revives and health potions, more energy refills, and more gold, that gold amount was lackluster
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Ceder said:

    We need revives, health potions, etc.

    I would also like to add that as someone who has spent money on this game, I either deserve a refund or proper compensation
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,287 Guardian
    Ceder said:

    We need revives, health potions, etc.

    They were handing out consumables in other packages. Some people think it wasn't enough, fair enough, but this packages was explicitly intended to be "reward-like stuff." They split out consumables because it made no sense to bundle up consumables for one big package, because that's nonsensical when it comes to consumables. So this package was never going to have potions and revives. To the extent we were getting any of those at all, it was going to come in the weekly alliance package or the intermittent quest packages.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

    Ceder said:

    Ceder said:

    We need revives, health potions, etc.

    I would also like to add that as someone who has spent money on this game, I either deserve a refund or proper compensation
    Well you don’t DESERVE a refund and you got a compensation package that’s neither amazing or disappointing.
    If I bought something, and it all gets wasted because of bugs, why wouldn't I deserve a refund
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,693 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

    Ceder said:

    We need revives, health potions, etc.

    They split out consumables because it made no sense to bundle up consumables for one big package, because that's nonsensical when it comes to consumables. So this package was never going to have potions and revives.
    Not necessarily sure I agree with this. They have done it in the past. Earlier in the thread someone shared this:

  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,742 ★★★★★
    Ceder said:

    Zan0 said:

    Ceder said:

    Ceder said:

    We need revives, health potions, etc.

    I would also like to add that as someone who has spent money on this game, I either deserve a refund or proper compensation
    Well you don’t DESERVE a refund and you got a compensation package that’s neither amazing or disappointing.
    If I bought something, and it all gets wasted because of bugs, why wouldn't I deserve a refund
    becasse you chous to spent there didt fouce u to do it
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    A year’s worth of issues should be compensated with more than 1/6 of a R4 and a 2-3 gem. The lack of potions and revives is disappointing as well
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,287 Guardian
    Typhoon said:

    DNA3000 said:

    Ceder said:

    We need revives, health potions, etc.

    They split out consumables because it made no sense to bundle up consumables for one big package, because that's nonsensical when it comes to consumables. So this package was never going to have potions and revives.
    Not necessarily sure I agree with this. They have done it in the past. Earlier in the thread someone shared this:
    Because that was a one-time package. It would make no sense to make a rewards package and a separate one time consumables package for a single incident. But if the problem is an ongoing problem you aren't going to be handing out small amounts of rewards constantly (it dilutes the benefit of handing them out and numbs players to their value), and if you save the rewards for just a couple big packages then you'd be delaying consumables for long periods of time and then flooding players with more than they can use. So for long term issues like this one, the logical thing to do is to hand out consumables slowly over time as players will likely need and use them, and hand out the rewards part of the compensation when you have a better idea of how much time and rewards are involved.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,693 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

    Typhoon said:

    DNA3000 said:

    Ceder said:

    We need revives, health potions, etc.

    They split out consumables because it made no sense to bundle up consumables for one big package, because that's nonsensical when it comes to consumables. So this package was never going to have potions and revives.
    Not necessarily sure I agree with this. They have done it in the past. Earlier in the thread someone shared this:
    Because that was a one-time package. It would make no sense to make a rewards package and a separate one time consumables package for a single incident. But if the problem is an ongoing problem you aren't going to be handing out small amounts of rewards constantly (it dilutes the benefit of handing them out and numbs players to their value), and if you save the rewards for just a couple big packages then you'd be delaying consumables for long periods of time and then flooding players with more than they can use. So for long term issues like this one, the logical thing to do is to hand out consumables slowly over time as players will likely need and use them, and hand out the rewards part of the compensation when you have a better idea of how much time and rewards are involved.
    I understand where you are coming from, and I don't dispute the fact that the weekly/monthly compensations would account for the missing potions in this package. I'm just saying that since they stopped the packages, it would have been nice to include some more to account for the time between when they stopped the recurring packages and when they sent the compensation.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Kabam missed the trick & went old ways without any improvements in package except from rank4 materials for thronebreaker & paragon!
    Why would thronebreaker or paragon levl players need a 5* nexus at this point in game?
    Would have been a better that instead of 5* nexus, it would've been a 6* featured crystal with 6* nexus ! That would hv perfectly matched the lvls!
    Also gold?? 1 mil is enough? That 2-3 generic gem alone takes 730k gold & more for leveling ho?
    No revives & potions would've been okay if aq n aw weekly compensation was going on till this package arrived but NO stopped it too early.
    .
    It seem lack of planning !
    (Compensation based on progression is fine
    [But seems kabam don't have a clue about their player base &what would suit their progression title after a year full of bugs]
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,742 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

    nolcuN said:

    I think that the package is alright, considering that we will receive it on a weekly basis.

    I've seen some strange Google translate errors, but this is a new one on me.
    Lol lollipop
Sign In or Register to comment.