**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Really think about it community!

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
the year and a half of issues dying almost every week on content you never died on before using resources in content you never had to before. For OVER 365 days we endured evolving AI, Evolving bugs, and many other issues being swept under the rug. does this compensation really cover all the losses, and frustration created by the game?

Kabam team did you guys really agree on this comp... 90% of the comp is already used and the crystals are RNG with a slight chance of something decent. RNG and resources provided do NOT cover the length of issues (that some are still present by the way) we've endured.

think really hard people is this how easy it is to buy out your happiness? as people have stated before there was a comp in july of 2020 that had the same if not better ratio of rewards for that time.... just really think about that.

good luck people, the burden of the game is being lifted off the shoulders of those finding peace of quitting the game or not spending anymore, thats where everyone should be heading soon.

Comments

• Options
    Ravens20Ravens20 Posts: 77
    I Agree i was hoping for some AW/AQ items and EQ items, don't think Kabam can please everyone with compensation its like they're between a rock and a hard place but i wish some items was included. I really hope these input issues and Game bugs are fix during the next update , i can do a month with no champ buff or just 1 new champ if that means the game will work fine.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Your experience is not everyone's experience. I am fine with this package and am gonna continue playing MCOC just as I have been.

Your expectations for this "compensation" also might have been exaggerated. I use quotes because these are gifts not replacements for things I used because of input issues. These are merely a gift as thanks for dealing with these issues.

In terms of placating the vocal masses on this forum, Kabam was never going to win no matter what they put in the package.

think about it, a company created something and then a vast number of its cliental start experiencing strange and frustrating issues . sure not everyone was dealing with this BUT do you simply repay them with a mediocre gift and then expect the people frustrations to go away? not to mention loads of the issues are still around.

im glad so many people did not experience what myself and a huge number of others had to. had to adapt to new playing styles almost every month just to be hit with more changing bugs. personally i think they might start winning its community over once they start to actually listen to our voices, and maybe compensate its people with resources that were actually used during the bugs rather than aw/aq resources that were very situational. Not to mention loads of people dont play that content so those resources were wasted on them. as big as kabam is youd think theyd do better imo.

but there will be plenty of people such as yourself who either dont care or accept whatever is given and thats fine. some of us care more about our invested time tho. just some food for thought i guess
    In your grand expertise, what was your ideal compensation.. And if you say the word units, I know you already lost this argument because they've gone record multiple times that they were. Never. Giving. Out. Units!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★
    It hasn't even been a year yet. Where did you even get 1.5?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Your experience is not everyone's experience. I am fine with this package and am gonna continue playing MCOC just as I have been.

Your expectations for this "compensation" also might have been exaggerated. I use quotes because these are gifts not replacements for things I used because of input issues. These are merely a gift as thanks for dealing with these issues.

In terms of placating the vocal masses on this forum, Kabam was never going to win no matter what they put in the package.

think about it, a company created something and then a vast number of its cliental start experiencing strange and frustrating issues . sure not everyone was dealing with this BUT do you simply repay them with a mediocre gift and then expect the people frustrations to go away? not to mention loads of the issues are still around.

im glad so many people did not experience what myself and a huge number of others had to. had to adapt to new playing styles almost every month just to be hit with more changing bugs. personally i think they might start winning its community over once they start to actually listen to our voices, and maybe compensate its people with resources that were actually used during the bugs rather than aw/aq resources that were very situational. Not to mention loads of people dont play that content so those resources were wasted on them. as big as kabam is youd think theyd do better imo.

but there will be plenty of people such as yourself who either dont care or accept whatever is given and thats fine. some of us care more about our invested time tho. just some food for thought i guess
    In your grand expertise, what was your ideal compensation.. And if you say the word units, I know you already lost this argument because they've gone record multiple times that they were. Never. Giving. Out. Units!
    Yeah. Pretty easy here. Uhm, how about all the things people used UNITS on during this period? A few energy refills was the only portion of the comp that covered any potential losses people endured dealing with issues. I don't think it's much to ask for 5-10 revives, 15-20 health pots, and a few more energy refills. These are the reasons people are complaining.
    We got potions and energy refills throughout the issues though. We got much more than 5-10 revives, 15-20 health pots and a few energy refills every month.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Buy out my happiness? I have a wife whose tumor markers keep going up despite on going chemo, and a daughter who’s depression meds just haven’t done the job to help her cope with it.

If these guys could buy my happiness with a six star Crystal, I’d let them in a heartbeat.

But it doesn’t work that way, so instead I opened the compensation and enjoyed the dopamine rush, enjoyed the moment of planning what I’m going to do next based on the changes in my account, and I think I’ll move on now.

Find happiness where you may.

Stay strong friend 🤜🤛
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’ve said this from the start, I’ll happily forgo on compensation/gift packages as long as they get the game working how it should.

The gifts were nice yeah, but there’s no amount of compensation that would make me happy to play a game not performing how it should.
  • Options

Yeah. Pretty easy here. Uhm, how about all the things people used UNITS on during this period? A few energy refills was the only portion of the comp that covered any potential losses people endured dealing with issues. I don't think it's much to ask for 5-10 revives, 15-20 health pots, and a few more energy refills. These are the reasons people are complaining.
    We got potions and energy refills throughout the issues though. We got much more than 5-10 revives, 15-20 health pots and a few energy refills every month.
    And I'm thankful for that. However it wasn't more than those numbers each month. My point is just what's the harm in bringing it home and earning a little more goodwill considering we're STILL dealing with issues.

Why is there even a crowd of people who are so against people receiving a small package of help? How do you benefit? How are you hurt if it would have happened? What difference does is actually make if they would have thrown in the above items?
    I’m just confused because your point is “why don’t kabam compensate us what we actually lost”. But they did compensate us with what we actually lost each month.

Im just questioning the logic of why you think Kabam should.

I’m not “against” more items being given. I agree it would be a nice gesture. But there’s room in this discussion for nuance, it’s not us vs them, for or against compensation. If you make a claim for more compensation, I don’t have to just agree with you based on your logic if I think that logic is flawed.

I don’t think “they should give us what we lost” is a good enough reason, because they already did each month. Where i stand is if they gave us extra items I’d be happy, but I’m not going to die on a hill for it. I’m not flat against it as you’re trying to portray.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★

i guess thats what communication and forums is for. we can talk about it. the last comp i mentioned from 2020 had potions and revive for regular content. content that 90% of the community run so looking back at the old stuff that worked and actually helped out. wouldnt you agree maybe some of that stuff would have been a little more useful? and a single nexus is a weird one, todays economy you can get a nexus for what 30-50$? is 50$ worth really a good buy out point for a years worth of issues and maybe content people were not able to finish due to is? even a class nexus of 3 choices with the way the games RNG is set up might even still be trash these days. idk maybe add some nexus cavs 5-10 instead of a 5* nexus, and 2-3 nexus 6*? with paragon being a thing you think a single 6* means anything these days?
    The one from 2020 didn't have months of weekly/monthly comp before it was handed out.

This issue has had 2 large comp packages and weekly AQ/AW comp and monthly questing comp.
  • Options

And I'm thankful for that. However it wasn't more than those numbers each month. My point is just what's the harm in bringing it home and earning a little more goodwill considering we're STILL dealing with issues.

Why is there even a crowd of people who are so against people receiving a small package of help? How do you benefit? How are you hurt if it would have happened? What difference does is actually make if they would have thrown in the above items?
    I’m just confused because your point is “why don’t kabam compensate us what we actually lost”. But they did compensate us with what we actually lost each month.

Im just questioning the logic of why you think Kabam should.

I’m not “against” more items being given. I agree it would be a nice gesture. But there’s room in this discussion for nuance, it’s not us vs them, for or against compensation. If you make a claim for more compensation, I don’t have to just agree with you based on your logic if I think that logic is flawed.

I don’t think “they should give us what we lost” is a good enough reason, because they already did each month. Where i stand is if they gave us extra items I’d be happy, but I’m not going to die on a hill for it. I’m not flat against it as you’re trying to portray.
    It seems like you’re just intentionally missing the point because we both agree it would be “nice” if they threw those things in but you’re still being argumentative.

My point is that they didn’t “just give us what we lost,” they gave a few items a month to reduce complaints and help out with the issues we were having, NOT to replenish items we may have used or lost. It’s also wild to think that people only used 5 revives a month, if that were the case then the bugs likely wouldn’t even be an issue.
    I don’t think I’m being argumentative, I think I’m politely disagreeing with you. If you can point out where I’m being argumentative I can correct myself. Having a different opinion is not the same as being argumentative.

Ok, so if you don’t think 5 revives per month is enough. Why did you ask for 5-10 revives in your original post? One second you ask for 5-10 revives, the next, you say that 5 revives isn’t enough. I’m just trying to get to the bottom of what you’re asking, because it seems like you ask for 5-10 revives to recover what we lost. But then a second later, 5-10 revives isn’t enough, and it’s not to recover what we lost.

I’m not following this either: “they gave a few items a month to reduce complaints and help out with the issues we were having, NOT to replenish items we may have used or lost”. What is “helping out with the issues we’re having” if not replacing what we lost. If the issues are input issues that cause revives to be used and therefore lost, how is giving us revives not helping with what we have used? This just seems inconsistent.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

think really hard people is this how easy it is to buy out your happiness?

You can buy my happiness with an ice cream cone. This was more than that.
    Depends on the brand and flavor. Anything below Ben and Jerry's won't work on me. Lol
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Buy out my happiness? I have a wife whose tumor markers keep going up despite on going chemo, and a daughter who’s depression meds just haven’t done the job to help her cope with it.

If these guys could buy my happiness with a six star Crystal, I’d let them in a heartbeat.

But it doesn’t work that way, so instead I opened the compensation and enjoyed the dopamine rush, enjoyed the moment of planning what I’m going to do next based on the changes in my account, and I think I’ll move on now.

Find happiness where you may.

Best wishes to your entire family. Respect.