**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

July 4th

Hi to Kabaam Jax or Kabaam Mike or anyone at Kabaam that reads this message. I am in a special situation and I want to make an informed decision regarding July 4th. I currently have 2 rank 4 6 star champions and am done with act 7. I also have a 3-4 rank up gem to get me my 3rd 6 star rank 4 to put me over into Paragon. My initial plan was to save the gem and see how the thronebreaker deals match up with the paragon deals on July 4th and then decide how/when to use the gem to maximize my real dollar purchases. I noticed last week you guys mentioned that changing progression levels during an event will not cause your rewards to go up to the next progression. Will this be the case for July 4th? If I want the paragon deals, do I have to use this gem before the July 4th event starts, or can I save it and see what the deals are for Thronebreaker and Paragon and then use it during the event when it benefits me most? A quick response is much appreciated as we are quickly approaching the July 4th event. I dont want my hard work of grinding to get in a position to become Paragon, to be wasted and basically punish me for not using the gem.

Thank you for your time

Comments

• Options
    Anyone who has any insight on this, id love to hear it.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    What are your rank up options for the gem? That would answer the question. Obviously the paragon deals are going to be better, but if you're gonna r4 a Rhino to get them don't.
  • Options
    BlonzeeBlonzee Posts: 39
    Paragon account will get the best deals so just use it.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Hi to Kabaam Jax or Kabaam Mike or anyone at Kabaam that reads this message. I am in a special situation and I want to make an informed decision regarding July 4th. I currently have 2 rank 4 6 star champions and am done with act 7. I also have a 3-4 rank up gem to get me my 3rd 6 star rank 4 to put me over into Paragon. My initial plan was to save the gem and see how the thronebreaker deals match up with the paragon deals on July 4th and then decide how/when to use the gem to maximize my real dollar purchases. I noticed last week you guys mentioned that changing progression levels during an event will not cause your rewards to go up to the next progression. Will this be the case for July 4th? If I want the paragon deals, do I have to use this gem before the July 4th event starts, or can I save it and see what the deals are for Thronebreaker and Paragon and then use it during the event when it benefits me most? A quick response is much appreciated as we are quickly approaching the July 4th event. I dont want my hard work of grinding to get in a position to become Paragon, to be wasted and basically punish me for not using the gem.

Thank you for your time

To my knowledge only the Carina's care package wouldn't be repeated if you advanced progression. Every sales weekend we've had usually allows you to get the new deals if you advance
  • Options

What are your rank up options for the gem? That would answer the question. Obviously the paragon deals are going to be better, but if you're gonna r4 a Rhino to get them don't.

Its a mutant gem. Using it on Archangel
  • Options
    Blonzee said:

Paragon account will get the best deals so just use it.

Im trying to maximize my r4 materials and my 6 star opening possibilities. What if there are 6 star shards in the $10 unit deal for thronebreakers and the $5 deal for paragon? But the $5 thronebreaker deal isnt anything I need and the $10 paragon deal isnt anything I need either. I could buy out the $10 thronebreaker ones, use my gem to become paragon, then buy out the $5 paragon ones, hence maximizing my opportunities for 6 star shards.
  • Options

Thank you for your time

To my knowledge only the Carina's care package wouldn't be repeated if you advanced progression. Every sales weekend we've had usually allows you to get the new deals if you advance
    I appreciate the response. I know they hadnt had the ability before compensation to block getting the next tier of rewards. So them having the ability to do it now is just scaring me a bit and I dont want my hard work to go to waste. Hoping a kabaam employee sees this and can shed some light
  • Options

Thank you for your time

I appreciate the response. I know they hadnt had the ability before compensation to block getting the next tier of rewards. So them having the ability to do it now is just scaring me a bit and I dont want my hard work to go to waste. Hoping a kabaam employee sees this and can shed some light
    It's understandable to have concerns but considering one of the more common things about these weekends is a lot of people use them to progress to the next title so them taking it away would be against their best interest.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,473 ★★★★

I think this is the best advice you could possibly get. If you are 100% sure you know who you will rank up no matter who you pull on July 4th it can only benefit you now. If you would rather r4 a champ you don't get have, it could work out better to wait.

If you are trying to buy all the tb deals, become paragon and then buy all the paragon deals they claimed they have fixed the coding issues and that won't happen, no telling if that fix will actually work.
  • Options

I think this is the best advice you could possibly get. If you are 100% sure you know who you will rank up no matter who you pull on July 4th it can only benefit you now. If you would rather r4 a champ you don't get have, it could work out better to wait.

If you are trying to buy all the tb deals, become paragon and then buy all the paragon deals they claimed they have fixed the coding issues and that won't happen, no telling if that fix will actually work.
    I wasnt thinking all of both of the deals but i was thinking there might be a mix and match situation. EX: the $30 and $5 offers on tb are better or more geared towards what i need than the ones at paragon. But then the $10 $50 and $100 offers at paragon would still be there and could grab those. Whatever kind of combination works.
  • Options

I wasnt thinking all of both of the deals but i was thinking there might be a mix and match situation. EX: the $30 and $5 offers on tb are better or more geared towards what i need than the ones at paragon. But then the $10 $50 and $100 offers at paragon would still be there and could grab those. Whatever kind of combination works.
    It all depends on what you're looking for as an individual. Last year for 4th of July, I went with Black Panther's treasure because it overall had everything that I was looking for and this last cyber weekend, the most expensive thing I purchased was Tony Stark briefcase and a couple of $5 and $10 deals, so again, it could be anything as long as it fits what you need.
  • Options

It all depends on what you're looking for as an individual. Last year for 4th of July, I went with Black Panther's treasure because it overall had everything that I was looking for and this last cyber weekend, the most expensive thing I purchased was Tony Stark briefcase and a couple of $5 and $10 deals, so again, it could be anything as long as it fits what you need.
    Yup im just hoping i can mix and match the deals between thronebreaker and paragon and have it actually benefit me.
  • Options

Yup im just hoping i can mix and match the deals between thronebreaker and paragon and have it actually benefit me.
    When they make an announcement for the deals, it'll tell you in that message whether the deals will change if you advance titles
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    I just hope eop drops before 4th deals
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Just become paragon and go ahead and get your updated login calendar for July.
  • Options
    youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    edited June 2022

*edit*
  • Options
    youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    edited June 2022
    This would be the first time I remembered or made it a point to wait to progress in order to see what deals I'd be interested in before progressing. I can R4 a 3rd 6*, but I've been waiting. Did Kabam really announce that this will no longer be a possibility?
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Bringing this answer over from another post:

If a player makes a purchase at their current rank, then moves up a rank, will they have access to the deals for their new rank. ex: a TB becomes Paragon, can they then buy Paragon deals?
    Yes! If a player progresses ranks/titles during the sale, they will then have access to the deals/offers for their new rank!