**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Carina Rewards Amendment

GreatLGreatL Posts: 19
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
Now that carina challenge is changed.
I think it will be logical and factual that the total completion reward is reduced to the number left for each challenge in each volume. It can't be left at 9 challenges while some challenges aren't coming back.
If it's not done, then it means those who haven't completed a volume shall never get the volume completion reward.

Maybe there's news on that, lemme know if there's.

Comments

• Options
    Is this about the removal of certain challenges while they fix it so for the new act 6 changes or did I miss something else?
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,159 ★★★
    Where’s the one that had korg,rag hulk, rag Thor? That one disappeared for me and I did not complete it yet
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★

• Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Where’s the one that had korg,rag hulk, rag Thor? That one disappeared for me and I did not complete it yet

They added the ability to swap out a champion for another champion prior to the boss in each quest of Act 6. They haven't figured out how to get around this with regards to these specific challenges. It will come back once they've decided how they will handle this.
  • Options
    GreatLGreatL Posts: 19
    edited June 2022
    Okay.
    I glad it'll return so I can claim my rewards .
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    So this is real dumb, but where can I see the rewards for the missing challenges, specifically volume 2? I’m not a big spender but after EoP and July 4 there’s a chance I can get a r4. If not, I’d like to see what they offer to get me over the hump?

Edit - found a graphic by the remarkable @Cat_Murdock that answered for me. I’m going to be at 2.25 t6 and 2.45 t3 after the monthly event and EoP.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

They added the ability to swap out a champion for another champion prior to the boss in each quest of Act 6. They haven't figured out how to get around this with regards to these specific challenges. It will come back once they've decided how they will handle this.
    They shouldn’t have added this feature at all.
    Act6 would be quite easy even without it.
    They main thing this addition achieved, is to ban some Carina’s challenges “temporarily”.
    Knowing Kabam, this temporarily is very likely to mean early June, of the next year of course 😂