**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

HOW TO EDIT THIS IN COLOR ?

Comments

• Options
    nightzappernightzapper Posts: 18
    THE ONE I HAVE IS IN WHITE FONT ON BACK, HOW CAN I EDIT IN DIFFERENT COLORS LIKE SAMPLE PICTURE ?
    ANYONE HAVE A CLUE ?

THANKS ZAPPER
  • Options
    That doesn't work, I'm using a ANDROID
  • Options
    THANKS GUYS THIS WORKED!
  • Options
    theWatcher4theWatcher4 Posts: 53

Below are some color code combinations that I found stand out very nicely on the screen in the game (regular Red text in game I always found to be too dark, even if it is full ff0000)…

You type that code before the text you want to be colored, then to change color just insert a different color code, or revert back to basic grey by changing to [7f7f7f]

Alliance Tab Formatting in Game (edited by Leader).
    Codes in brackets [...] followed by text (no space between formatting and text).
    Colors (by Hex code) Red [ff0000], Green [00ff00], Blue [0000ff].

--GREEN-- [11bb11]
    --RED-- [ff3333]
    --PURPLE-- [aa44ff]
    --YELLOW-- [dddd00]
    --CYAN-- [00dddd]
    --Med-BLUE-- [2899ff]
    --ORANGE-- [ee6600]
    --PINK'ish-- [ff88cc]

Bold ON [b], OFF [/b].
    Underline ON [u], OFF [/u]
    Italic ON [i], OFF [/i].
    SmallText ON [sub], OFF [/sub].