**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gut feeling - Deals land on Friday?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
Alright this is baseless speculation, but looking at the calendar, July 1 (Canada Day) is Friday. They’ve run deals through the weekend before. I think this year they launch on Friday and run through Tuesday (midday 7/5). What do y’all think?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★

If its like last times, it could drop on Friday and be up for 4 days. Thats what I was expecting

3 days only. Friday to Monday.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

If its like last times, it could drop on Friday and be up for 4 days. Thats what I was expecting

Sure but the calendar changes. They launched the deals on Friday when July 4 was a Sunday. I’m wondering if they’ll still launch Friday when it’s on Monday.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Sure but the calendar changes. They launched the deals on Friday when July 4 was a Sunday. I’m wondering if they’ll still launch Friday when it’s on Monday.
    And who says they are not going to extend it this year and make it four days?
    My predictiction is that 4th July offers will run from Friday to Tuesday or less possibly, Monday to Wednesday.
    Sales wise extending to four days makes more sense.
    Also, my prediction is based on the fact that would be very risky for them start the offers on weekend, that are not working days. If anything goes wrong, they won't be able to respond immediately.
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    I’ll be running something like for 3/4 days. So probably we can expect to be around 1/2 July running till 4th. Idk just an assumption
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

Cyber weekend deals were 4 days
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    If I had to bet, I’d say Friday to Monday. Or at least that’s my hope, don’t want to wait any longer than I have to.
  • HdhjssvvHdhjssvv Posts: 55
    Wozzle007 said:

If I had to bet, I’d say Friday to Monday. Or at least that’s my hope, don’t want to wait any longer than I have to.

Has to be Tuesday aswell because it can’t end on the evening of the 4th
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Rookiie said:

I wonder if Seatin’ will make a comeback and splurge on all the deals. Seems unlikely but those videos were so entertaining!
    I doubt it. he said it so many times on Twitter that he is done with this game. He doesn't enjoy it anymore.
    It would be cool if he came back and analyzed the offers as a retired bloke
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Lpoo said:

_Sham_ said:

Rookiie said:

I wonder if Seatin’ will make a comeback and splurge on all the deals. Seems unlikely but those videos were so entertaining!
    I doubt it. he said it so many times on Twitter that he is done with this game. He doesn't enjoy it anymore.
    It would be cool if he came back and analyzed the offers as a retired bloke
    These offers can’t be worse than crypto.

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Cash deals will likely drop Friday at your normal daily reset time and last for 4 days.
    Unit deals will likely be like last time as well and be available via the Store Tab and also be available for 4 days.
    Nothing confirmed but this is how it's played out most recently.
  • The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★
    Wozzle007 said:

_Sham_ said:

Rookiie said:

Well he posted this 9mins ago. He’s coming back at least for next months champs. Hopefully he does a deals review. Still find him the most entertaining content creator. I think he probably posts just enough to keep his status in the content creator program, just keep his little toe still in.

You should check out KT1. He's pretty entertaining as well.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    It will be Friday 1pm EST - Tuesday 1pm EST. All big deals are weekend events now. Also, Cyber weekend ended on Tuesday so it's safe to expect the same for this event especially since July 4th is Monday.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Confirmed to drop on Friday, as well as a calendar coming on the 29th
  • Confirmed to drop on Friday, as well as a calendar coming on the 29th

source?
  • Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★

Confirmed to drop on Friday, as well as a calendar coming on the 29th

source?
    In game mail
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    ChriissR said:

It will be Friday 1pm EST - Tuesday 1pm EST. All big deals are weekend events now. Also, Cyber weekend ended on Tuesday so it's safe to expect the same for this event especially since July 4th is Monday.

Bingo - they would never pass up the extra day to earn revenue on one of their biggest weekends. Fri July 1st to Tuesday July 5th as stated by the in-game mail says. It also confirms there will be paragon level deals - they couldn't do otherwise having advertised the title in that manner but nice to see it reaffirmed.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

_Sham_ said:

Rookiie said:

Well he posted this 9mins ago. He’s coming back at least for next months champs. Hopefully he does a deals review. Still find him the most entertaining content creator. I think he probably posts just enough to keep his status in the content creator program, just keep his little toe still in.

yeah it's not for the champs - he may say in the tweet it is, but he won't pass up the money that he'll make from his july 4th opening video.
    Hey look I got it right.
    It’s a huge miss IMO to return to the 1-4-10-3 deals. Cyber weekend was great…a much better store setup
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    TyEdge said:

It’s a huge miss IMO to return to the 1-4-10-3 deals. Cyber weekend was great…a much better store setup

Probably not a mi$$ though