**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

General observation about the piggy bank

MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
At first glance, did it look like Kabam was including 4000 units in the package just by the way the picture was laid out? Just found that funny. Hope no one bought it thinking that lol.

Comments

• Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    Yeah, i hope it wasnt intended to mislead people, saw a few people in discord servers and stuff who bought it thinking theyd get 4000
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    It realt isn’t misleading yeah there is unit one that’s if people learn to read in game msg there’s wil knew. And how can people be that’s crazy there think to getting 4k just that’s cheap
  • Yeah so this caught me , out here hopeful to get 4k units :/
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    It probably would be better to have an icon of the shards next to the big number on the left just to make it a bit clearer what is being offered, considering the piggybank icon is surrounded by Units

...or just not have the number on the left, I don't know
    People there’s leaking capability to read mail and things there’s getting 4k unit for 5 buks really shouldn’t be playing a game
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Agree. At the 1st sight it is very misleading. Yet I have presumed Kabam won’t be that generous in giving 4000 units at $4.99 thus I double check the ad in store.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    It's just 200units and 4000 shards for prismatic or Kaleidoscopic cav crystal (which is a gamble), I gamble $4.99+tax and it's not worth it at all.. unless you pull 6* champion.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Gamer said:

It realt isn’t misleading yeah there is unit one that’s if people learn to read in game msg there’s wil knew. And how can people be that’s crazy there think to getting 4k just that’s cheap

I can understand a "new player" thinking that....

Gamer said:

I can understand a "new player" thinking that....
    I’m can’t even se a new player thinking that’s regarding. Of that’s massive. Should just learn to read in game mail though