The only Way kabam Can make me spend

GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,728 ★★★★★
If im getting either Hercules. Knull or CGR from the cosmic I’m going to choose latter to night that’s the only way I’m spend one deal

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,421 ★★★★★

I'm sure they are calling an emergency meeting of the board of directors to make sure they get your 20 bucks.

LOL
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I believe cosmic has the most champs with 41, and mystic the fewest with 28. A big gamble, keep us posted, cheers
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,728 ★★★★★

I'm sure they are calling an emergency meeting of the board of directors to make sure they get your 20 bucks.

I’m talking 3 Odin but sure.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Cosmic nexus is probably the worst Nexus considering all the garbage lurking around
    2nd worst is probably Tech
    AMS94 said:

Cosmic nexus is probably the worst Nexus considering all the garbage lurking around

Jep big risks but have a lot of god mysigt ect
    So and my cosmic is the lowest buges
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Depends who you have or who you want.

For me, percentage-wise tech is easily my best. Most classes have only 1 or 2 options I’d like, but tech has Nimrod, sparky, ultron, guardian, cap falcon and Omega sentinel (in august).
  • RedBirdIsSmartRedBirdIsSmart Member Posts: 98
    Theres more to the game than just cull, herc or knull. Cull exists.
  • GHOST12339GHOST12339 Member Posts: 12
    Jaded said:

Jokes on them if I get Hercules I won’t have to spend 😂

True story. You can complete so much content with an awakened herc and a couple free revives.

Just look at the videos where he ran through the EoP by himself. Lol
  • LorddrewLorddrew Member Posts: 297 ★★
    That's almost my exact same nexus! instead of ms.marvel i got heimdall, so choose him instead was hunting knull > sersi> kg > corvus, no luck tho hehehe
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

_Sham_ said:

Gamer said:

So I guess kabam helped you to save money. Enjoy
    Hopefully unless there r4 mat and I’m meant a fully form 1 of each. So combined it wil be a r4 I’m dubt it
    So were you just trying to bribe kabam in giving you herc? Now you are ok spending for r4 material 😂
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,503 ★★★★★
    I just pulled this from the SQ Cavs. I'm cool with them. :smiley:

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,503 ★★★★★

I'll flex my pulls too.
    Side Quest OP Cavs
    I don't flex very often. Just super stoked. Been waiting to Dup him for a long time, and my Cav history is abysmal.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 960 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Gamer said:

Have you watched KT1's life advise video about managing money spent on the game?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,798 ★★★★★

I'll flex my pulls too.
    Side Quest OP Cavs
    I don't flex very often. Just super stoked. Been waiting to Dup him for a long time, and my Cav history is abysmal.
    Congrats as I'm a very big aegon fan, I use him where ever I can, he was my 2nd r3 and is now Sig 200.
    J0eySn0w said:

Gamer said:

Have you watched KT1's life advise video about managing money spent on the game?
    Nah this it crazy last years I’m when all out this time it my limits of 3 Odin
    Graves_3 said:

Gamer said:

_Sham_ said:

Gamer said:

So I guess kabam helped you to save money. Enjoy
    Hopefully unless there r4 mat and I’m meant a fully form 1 of each. So combined it wil be a r4 I’m dubt it
    So were you just trying to bribe kabam in giving you herc? Now you are ok spending for r4 material 😂
    Not really just trying to staying in a top 20 alliance. With is hard. But again we all can agree the money u spending here won’t com back.

Gamer said:

Doubt that’ll tickle kabams profits lol
    Anything with money will and this post was more of a joke to see if it helps with knew wouldn’t.