**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[merged] July Buff: Jane Foster Thor

13»

Comments

• PapaBillPapaBill Posts: 6
    I gave my daughter the opportunity to open 6* Nexus Crystal after the award, and let her make a choice, and finally matched my heart too.
  • GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 128 ★★
    edited July 2022
    I think this is about time where I take a step away from the game for a bit. I'm not happy with the buffs for the past 8 months (Yes... 2/3 of a year that's crazy to think about). Sure Hawkeye and Fixit were an exception but everything else oh man... what happened to the buff program? Went from 4 monthly buffs, to 3, to 2, to 2, to 1, to 1 every other month it seems like? Not to mention the lack of content and yet to be met promises from the roadmap. Feels like I'm just doing the same thing every time I play... logging in for Side EQ then if I'm in an alliance do some AQ and AW. Wish Kabam gave out way better compensation for the year of issues too. It's getting really irritating after all this time having to deal with failed inputs and game crashing. Hope Kabam can shake things up in the meantime and turn the laughable buff program around.

Also, 2014/15/16 champs are designed to be simpler? What about champs like Magneto and She Hulk? I just dont know anymore
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    PapaBill said:

I gave my daughter the opportunity to open 6* Nexus Crystal after the award, and let her make a choice, and finally matched my heart too.

Using your Jane as example, I have a question: with petrify mastery 3/3, does your Jane now have a 2974 plus 230.1 times 3 attack rating? Meaning an attack rating of 3664.3?

Also: I was quick to dismiss Jane, but with a synergy team of pretty good champs (CapIW, SC and Herc) she gains +40 shock potency, +25% shock duration and deals 30% of her attack value (boosted with petrify possibly) when nullifying buffs. That’s not awful.

Dr. Zola