**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yeah this tiny change in OG storms kit is not needed

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,380 ★★★★★

Prior to this her heavy attack(crit or not) would pause all her prowess for 10 seconds

Now if Crit RNG decides to mess with me I might lose a huge stack of prowess

Comments

• Options
    Le_GentlemanLe_Gentleman Posts: 34

Wording isn’t great but it fixes the current bug where she doesn’t pause her prowess effects if she crits on a heavy attack. It’s not a change to “she only pauses prowess if she crits on a heavy”

would be great to get confirmation on this from kabam as the way i see it if she only pauses them on crit it's a nerf as crit rng can be very unforgiving so more often than not you wouldn't get the pause when you use your heavy
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

Wording isn’t great but it fixes the current bug where she doesn’t pause her prowess effects if she crits on a heavy attack. It’s not a change to “she only pauses prowess if she crits on a heavy”

would be great to get confirmation on this from kabam as the way i see it if she only pauses them on crit it's a nerf as crit rng can be very unforgiving so more often than not you wouldn't get the pause when you use your heavy
    It would say they changed her description, if they were changing how she worked.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Great buff. Took mine to r3.