**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it just me or has there been a major T4B shortage for TB and Paragon players?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
The last few months I just feel like I never have any anymore and I used to always have a ton in overflow. And what's even more screwed is none of these 4th of July deals had any in it. Now I have a ton of rank up material but can rank anyone past R1 to use it. now I feel like it was a total waste of money and its all going to go into overflow and expire by the time I get enough T4B to use it. Is anyone else in this predicament? I wish they would lower the energy requirement for the lower EQ levels if you TB or Para so I could get the rank-up material I need and still do other things in-game.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    T4B is easily enough to be acquired that isn't really enticing to be added in these type of offers
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    T4b and T4c seem to be a bottleneck at times for Paragon at least. New event quest rewards might alleviate it though.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
    Do u do daily challenges?
    It's not going to solve ur problems but it will help
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Open your AQ map crystals or them cav objectives crystals. If you still have them ofc

I have seen a lot of people complain they have a 'shortage' of something but ends up having hoarded crystals that solves their problem.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    If you look at today’s offers yes but I think the SQ and soon the EQ are giving a decent amount
  • Options

T4B is easily enough to be acquired that isn't really enticing to be added in these type of offers

LOL thats the problem they offer all these rank up mats but I'm locked at not being able to R2 anyone because they also didn't balance it and add T4B.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

LOL thats the problem they offer all these rank up mats but I'm locked at not being able to R2 anyone because they also didn't balance it and add T4B.
    But you can get T4B pretty easily ... They dont need to be in these offers.

Daily crystals, AQ crystals, glory store, arena, content, etc ...
  • Options
    I thought it was pretty cool that they added some in the Sigil and then realized it refreshes monthly. Was barely any help. It Seemed proactive at the time then realized how weak it was actually.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    There's an artificially created t4cc shortage the past few months - the demands currently outstrips the supply and there are no selectors in most recent offers, outside of today's unit deals and to a much lesser extent t4b. However as said they can both be gotten elsewhere incl. arena - though not all sources are cheap, and there's rarely any choice with the t4cc.

7 t4cc or 10 t4b can be gotten in the glory store, but for over 2k glory and can only rank up a 6* by one level (r1 to 2 with both, or r2 to 3 in the case of the t4cc).

That said the deals today came with rank up gems, so that took care of the issue for the moment, which I appreciated as I am at zero in some t4cc.

My plan is to use all my glory for t4cc and t4b in the coming weeks as I'm now flush with t5b & t5cc :D
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    It’s different for all players but yea, I have the same problem. I already bought all the T4B in the Glory Store and even the ones in the Black ISO market and I still need at least 40 of those. Lol.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    No I’ve noticed it as well. Have actually had to break into glory to buy some recently.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    This was after opening nearly 100 tb dailies I had stashed to get enough t4b to r1-r3 a champ. Severely lacking t4b and they are super expensive in glory compared to “harder” to get resources. I have currently 0 t4b and a surplus of everything else. Sold 20 t1a today…

The July 4th store is also weird, get t4b at a decently high cost and it comes with a t5b I don’t want….

• Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Glad I’m not the only one with a T4b shortage
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Yeah recently I've experienced some T4B shortage
    A few months back I was selling them from my stash, & now suddenly I find myself opening crystals in hope of getting T4Bs
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Always use free energy. Autofighting lower EQ is a great way to accrue extra units and other resources.
  • Options
    AMS94 said:

Yeah recently I've experienced some T4B shortage
    A few months back I was selling them from my stash, & now suddenly I find myself opening crystals in hope of getting T4Bs

Yup exactly. same here. I never had a problem but this all started about 2 months ago.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I’m not Paragon but I still see it. Kabam forgets that lower materials are still needed/good to have
  • Options
    They also seemed to have provided barely enough gold to do anything with these 4th deals. Ive had to open all my gold crystals just to rank a few champs and now completely drain. Havent not had gold in years.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    I have about ~25 t4b in over flow.
    I didnt had units to buy any J4th offers, I did not buy cash offers.
    I dont do t4b arena. My champion pulling rng is so bad that my resorces keeps on pulling up.

BGs beta shards, 8.1 beta shards, compensation,AW seasons. Etcetcetc have resulted me nothing.
    If you can share some champions l, I will send you half of my t4b. 🤝
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

The good news is that anyone with a T4B shortage can't have much of a gold shortage.

Can confirm this
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Agreed. That leap from 6r1 to 6r2 is 7 T4B. It’s that now that keeps me from ranking 4* and 5* champs, not t4cc or anything else. I spend all my glory on T4b now.
  • Options
    ProfessorGProfessorG Posts: 73
    I am now finding myself in the T4B shortage as well. Back when the Mojoverse store was around I stockpiled so much T4B that I was having to put it into 4 and 5 stars just not to have it expire. Now, I am sitting at 0 T4B 💀. Just makes me focus on more rank 3s 😆 since I can’t rank 2 any 6 stars.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I've still been selling my T4Bs like crazy just to keep them from expiring...I've been TB for a long time but I'm not even trying for Paragon. Getting sick of the direction the game is taking. I barely play anymore, TBH...
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    No, I can get what I want. Change your rank up priority.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    I'm having T4B shortage now but I can't say T4B shortage is a persistent issue. I r2 few 6* in last week and thus consume all T4B in inventory and stash. However, the number gradually picking up from daily TB crystals, and thanks to the free sigil from SW arena which provides exchange of T4B. Thus I can do some rank up this week. I can perceive my T2A will be in shortage soon as it will be down to 1 after the 6* rank up. Resource management is like playing multi-seats seesaw game.

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    If you're ranking a lot of champions, you'll definitely get a shortage in one resource or another. I'm in the same boat with you after acquiring a ton of new 6* champions worthy of a rankup. I ranked up a lot of champions from R1 to R3 in a short amount of time and now I can't find anymore places to get T4Bs

Exploring Cav and UC won't give you even a single one, exploring the Side quests (All difficulties) won't give you a full one either, that leaves us the T4B Arena... which is dreadful. Lol.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    You can run the daily T4B quest that gives 1/3 a T4B a day for exploration. This brings it to 10 a month, which is pretty decent considering it’s just autoplay.