Options

Who do I choose ( I have ghost,cgr,herc,cap(iw) and no cosmic aw gem)

Mano2004Mano2004 Posts: 13
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Who do I choose ( I have ghost,cgr,herc,cap(iw) and no cosmic aw gem) 16 votes

King Groot
62%
MattDRKyuwTheTrueBeastEtjamaLeoZedSkjornBerlad8willrun4adonutOddkinsons7Gunner14 10 votes
Awakening nebula
12%
Barri8Marostrange2005 2 votes
Wasp
25%
Thunderstruck77AanthoGr8TonyStarkPowerOfACandle 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Wasp
    If u don't have 5star wasp, go for her as she comes in clutch in act6 and 7 with ghost synergy. Otherwise king groot is great as well. But prioritize wasp if u don't have 5star one
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    Awakening nebula
    mahrez is goat
  • Options

If u don't have 5star wasp, go for her as she comes in clutch in act6 and 7 with ghost synergy. Otherwise king groot is great as well. But prioritize wasp if u don't have 5star one

That's what I was thinking two. I have just completed act 6 and know virtually nothing about act 7.
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Wasp
    Mano2004 said:

That's what I was thinking two. I have just completed act 6 and know virtually nothing about act 7.
    Brother act7 is easier as compared to act6. Easy nodes, not too tough bosses, 6 defenders only per path and nodes to help attackers. Also 6star champions get a 700% attack boost in act7.
    If u don't have 5star wasp, go for her as 6star cause she useful even on her own.
    Since u have a good Cosmic roster, u may not use kg as much so just go wasp imo.
  • Options

Mano2004 said:

Brother act7 is easier as compared to act6. Easy nodes, not too tough bosses, 6 defenders only per path and nodes to help attackers. Also 6star champions get a 700% attack boost in act7.
    If u don't have 5star wasp, go for her as 6star cause she useful even on her own.
    Since u have a good Cosmic roster, u may not use kg as much so just go wasp imo.
    Thanks very for the help and for giving me a heads up on act 7.
    I have gone for wasp