**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Requesting some quick Nexus input

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
All -

Trying to decide who to grab on this Nexus. I’m leaning towards Domino so that I have another solid #Mercenary and given her other attributes. I have Rulk which starts to set up her better synergies. That said, I have Peni Parker so Mysterio is tempting given their broken synergy.

What do you all think?

Requesting some quick Nexus input 61 votes

Domino
60%
GamerMasterSmokeTheJalliHilldarCupidSandeepSyuwrcm2017cookiedealerLuke9523L0TUS_MANTISAkkarin23Bugmat78KRANꓘLeoZedRenaxqqGiantwalrus56Soyheyor123MCOC_2020Chatterofforums 37 votes
Mysterio
21%
CassyDylanphileNo_oneukIronGladiator22MCOCHazzaRonSwansonAce2319willrun4adonutZAHIDMALIK1588GrassKnucklesOddkinsons7BluCitizenCeder 13 votes
Awaken Red Guardian
18%
benshbTerraNEXTONMoosetiptronicGarrettNSkywalker3221LBN1brownlikebambiAxewSuelGames007Bishop 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    Definitely Domino or Mysterio. Both are pretty useful in battlegrounds, and Peni is definitely helpful to get the most out of Mysterio. Tbh this would be a toss up for me, unless you haven’t gone through Roger the merc or the tech variants.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    One other piece of info - my main priority for the next month or two is going to be to explore 7.2-7.4 (7.1 exploration already done). So, if either of them are particularly useful for that particular content please let me know.
    Went with Domino. Thanks everyone!
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    As stated above, one of those two. If you have a Peni ranked, I’d get mysterio. If you have a masacre and red hulk ranked and no Peni, I’d go domino
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    The fire trinity with Domino is OP broken. Use them all the time in AQ to get fights done quick. Can cheese a lot of paths in Act7 with stun vulnerability.

The fire trinity with Domino is OP broken. Use them all the time in AQ to get fights done quick. Can cheese a lot of paths in Act7 with stun vulnerability.

I don’t have masacre as a 6*, but do as a 5* in a pinch. I saw that Domino cheeses some Act 7, so that combined with her Mercenary tag convinced me to go that route.

I’ve got a tech nexus I’m saving for when OS drops, so will get another shot at Mysterio then.

Thanks again to everyone for the advice.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Mysterio
    If u have a Peni, Mysterio is ridiculous. Also a top tier defender