**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who out of these champs do you want to see added

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Yes you have to choose out of the specific champs I have put into this poll

Who out of these champs do you want to see added 46 votes

Anti Venom
8%
GaseousClayUMReaderPandamanTanJaydev217 4 votes
Spiderman Noir
4%
greeley770Jetdog_99999 2 votes
Squirrel Girl
6%
buffajrTheMageHunterArmandStar 3 votes
Galactus
23%
OKAYGangINTEGRALItay1234212GreatScottXillymanLightZenithPrash1stBullfighter77imnooneEviscerator2021Drewski 11 votes
Iron Man(with a slightly different suit)
10%
gatra_hpTonyStarkKingCrooksDmack976637Hisham__7 5 votes
Yamcha
6%
nameplasDOKTOROKTOPUSCliffordcan 3 votes
Stan Lee
17%
YellsomeHeroBoltsyMasterTroller42BUZZdog3000River_SongKennadoKingDinoHDshchong2 8 votes
Punisher Netflix
4%
D_Ace_71G0311 2 votes
Dave
2%
zero7 1 vote
Screw all those guys A ROCK.
15%
Golden_GuardianstakarsjumNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEskudpuppetMkkkk24Fckincam 7 votes

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    As much as I’d like to see Spider-Man noir and 2099 I think we have too many for the time being. Rather than add a new iron man I think the current one should be buffed and given a new unique moveset. Too many have the one that he has now imo. Anti venom or Netflix punisher could be cool but would seem like a reskin of venom. Dave who? Lol
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Yamcha
    yamcha should replace adaptoids with yamchatoids
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    Anti Venom
    Galactus would have to be a boss, since it would be hard to make him an actual character. Many think that Squirrel Girl is OP, so I think that would have to be crossed off too. What would Stan Lee do? I have seen have ALL powers, which would be confusing... Anti-Venom would be pretty cool. Would Netflix Punisher, Iron Man, and Spidey Noir be reskins? I thought Kabam was nixing reskin ideas...maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

Anyway, all good ideas, but I personally think Anti-Venom is most realistic.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Screw all those guys A ROCK.
    @MegaSkater67 its literally some random dude named Dave
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    None of those lets try hobgoblin.Mr sinister. Omega red. Apocalypse. Far better choices. Or even the one above all the new cosmic ghost rider.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Even the iron spider would be better than your choices must not have a good marvel background
  • Apex1212 wrote: »
    None of those lets try hobgoblin.Mr sinister. Omega red. Apocalypse. Far better choices. Or even the one above all the new cosmic ghost rider.
    Fantastic 4, Dr Doom, Silver Surfer, Professor X, Jean Grey, Quick Silver, Mystique, Nova, Sabretooth, Sauron, Blob, Bishop, Sandman, Namor. Too many to list.
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Iron Man(with a slightly different suit)
    After like... 40 concepts?... We're due for a new and improved Ironman... All versions now are extremely early. He needs a stark spidey-esq reboot. Forreal. But knowing Kabam they'd make him a skill or sumthin, so it's hard to say lol
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Stan Lee
    Hmmm... probably Stan Lee as "Uatu the Watcher" or Stan Lee as "The One Above All". He'll be bad ass. :D
  • DrewskiDrewski Posts: 27
    Galactus
    NOVA. plllleeeaaassseeee. NOVA