Options

How would you rate the 4th of July Deals and weekend overall?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
I thought it was pretty disappointing.

How would you rate the 4th of July Deals and weekend overall? 94 votes

It was great!
35%
BKSwisherSweetcytwbcpseudosaneDiablo_HellFireLiquidkoldredsoxpatsfan89Colinwhitworth69Pikoluo4tgOGAvengerSaru2244KRANꓘmgj0630IdyslimFit_Fun9329NimorThoye3NockoTrubluMateTheExit27 33 votes
Indifferent
20%
DrenlinzuffyphillgreenMityAntDoom_and_GloomAkkarin23SoulOfDarknessPGK88VbnmeDrauglinTheBair123Ghost12ThomildoLBN1Barri8Hs99PapaMidnite007Chubz_30hundo_percent 19 votes
Disappointing
44%
SnakeEyes69World EaterCarnage313MidnightfoxEmil_LimsonDeemonbalaAinyKennadoFloorKillerIvarTheBonelessBeeweeSbkruebZeezoosKalantakSpagNiduskLoWnJustin2524FiiNCHKrishna24Renaxqq 42 votes

Comments

• Options
    Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    It was great!
    I often criticize the game, and mostly rightly so, but sometimes I ask myself what Kabam actually has to do so that satisfaction outweighs the odds. Should 10 champs be given free choice with Sig 200 or what should happen? The event was within the scope of what could be expected and was therefore completely OK.

Disappointed expectations are often based on completely false expectations.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Disappointing
    Compared to the cyber weekend and spring cleaning, july 4th continues to disappoint

Without spring cleaning, the offers would have been better but that is just my opinion
  • Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 146 ★★
    It was great!
    RNG, I was lucky with my pulls.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,843 ★★★★★
    It was great!
    For paragon they performed well. Can’t say much about TB and below but I saw some reactions here
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Disappointing
    Saru2244 said:

I often criticize the game, and mostly rightly so, but sometimes I ask myself what Kabam actually has to do so that satisfaction outweighs the odds. Should 10 champs be given free choice with Sig 200 or what should happen? The event was within the scope of what could be expected and was therefore completely OK.

Disappointed expectations are often based on completely false expectations.

well those monetary deals were way below false expectations and that's what caused the disappointment
  • Options
    Deckard2192Deckard2192 Posts: 15
    edited July 2022
    The deals were solid, Kabam’s behavior regarding the bait and switch deadline, was disappointing to say the least, completely expected to say the worst.