**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I have 1400 units

Unknown1223334444Unknown1223334444 Posts: 25
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Is my team suitable to take Grandmaster out?
I will level up Mister Sinister and Hercules.
I am taking cosmic lane to become Thronebreaker!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    I can exchange BW CV with my Cap America IW sig 200 at champ swap node before the Grandmaster fight.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★

I can exchange BW CV with my Cap America IW sig 200 at champ swap node before the Grandmaster fight.

Keep Claire don't switch for CAIW
  • Options
    So spam sp1 with which mode?

• Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,885 Guardian
    edited July 2022
    do you have a stronger reverse controls immune champ?
    herc can do a lot! you got this!

EDIT farma a lot of revives to help, wtach a few videos and yo uare good to go
  • Options
    Unknown1223334444Unknown1223334444 Posts: 25
    edited July 2022
    No. Unfortunately I have Mister Sinister only.
    And I remember correctly, Red Mag is not immune to Reverse control.
    Edit- I have about 12 L1 single champ revives. Are they enough? That's why I farmed 1400 units.

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★

So spam sp1 with which mode?

any of them
  • Options

Edit- I have about 12 L1 single champ revives. Are they enough? That's why I farmed 1400 units.

I suggest this. Farm revives by running Act 3.2.6 for a week. That will give you a massive cushion. Hit solo events for more revives for safety. Sinister will work as well, just like a good cushion imo. First run is always hte hardest.
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

Don't switvh claire. Bwcv kitty and wags were my mvp against gm
  • Options
    A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    that’s a very good lane to ramp up Aegon if you have
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★

I suggest this. Farm revives by running Act 3.2.6 for a week. That will give you a massive cushion. Hit solo events for more revives for safety. Sinister will work as well, just like a good cushion imo. First run is always hte hardest.
    This is great advice. I was about to suggest the same. 3.2.6 is a great place to farm revives for stuff like this. I do it ahead of every EOP fight if I use up any during the previous one.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 875 ★★★
    I used a R1 6* Mr. Sinister for the reverse control, Mr. Sinister will help with the reverse control part of The Grandmaster. It's doable with Mr. Sinister.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,976 ★★★★★
    Question is, did you need to revive in Act 6.4.5? and will you lose more than 50% health in any one champ taking the path reaching GM?

If both responses is negative, congratulations on being ThroneBreaker (assuming you already have or can R3 a 6-Star).
  • Options

Update- I reached the choice node. Hercules has 0 persistent charge as I used BW CV for lane clearing and Doom for Annihilus and Vision Aarkus.
    Again should I change anyone in the team except Mister Sinister as I have only him for reverse control.
    I have Cap America IW sig 200, HT, Red Mag, Sorcerer supreme, Ultron, Colossus and Havok, all duped.