**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing AQ rewards

Comments

• TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    Even if it has been resolved an update on what we can expect for compensation for those allies who fell ~150 places would be appreciated. The rewards from Top 200 to Top 10 are slightly different.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Still no update on this 🤷
  • RoshRosh Posts: 1
    I can't get units
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    More than fair. We all lost days and we want both an update and the difference we're owed.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Any update?
  • Wilks said:

Should the new aq cycle be postponed until the issue is resolved and the cause is known?? If those things have happened, can we get an update?

Thank you!

From what we've gathered, it appears to be a one-off situation we're confident it won't be replicated in this run of AQ.
    It seems we've found the issue and are working toward preventing it from appearing again in the future.

Once we've crossed that hurdle, we'll address how to compensate impacted alliances.

I don't have a timeline to provide at this time, anything I could theorize would almost certainly be adjusted. It will not be a snap-of-the-fingers kind of fix.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Wilks said:

Should the new aq cycle be postponed until the issue is resolved and the cause is known?? If those things have happened, can we get an update?

Thank you!

From what we've gathered, it appears to be a one-off situation we're confident it won't be replicated in this run of AQ.
    It seems we've found the issue and are working toward preventing it from appearing again in the future.

Once we've crossed that hurdle, we'll address how to compensate impacted alliances.

I don't have a timeline to provide at this time, anything I could theorize would almost certainly be adjusted. It will not be a snap-of-the-fingers kind of fix.
    People need to know if it’s safe to change alliances at least.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    My alliance went from 16th to 162. Still haven't received any compensation for this error smh.
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    As well as the above issues at start when we finally get to play nothing works, can't parry or dex, champs standing still and taking combos to the face, losing champs in 2 or 3 hits and it's only map 5, really. Kabam please tell me how you came to the decision to stop comp with all these shocking issues still going on, prob even worse since that message dropped tbh, so bored now :(
  • Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 206
    Seems like the banner acknowledgement has disappeared but still no word on a resolution
  • Lexpert14Lexpert14 Posts: 18

As already said, alliance: [2-1-1] New Avengers 2, ranked top30 still awaiting bug compensation on day 5 of QA.
    To this day we are missing compared to this screen:
    - 1200 glory
    - 4 crystals map8 and 3 map7
    - 11k t5b and 22k t2a
    - 4×2% t5c
    - 2k t6b and 1,5k t3a

kabam please take into account that the player "Stàze" has changed alliance in the meantime
  • Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 206
    Still no word on how this will be fixed?
  • Lexpert14Lexpert14 Posts: 18
    Heinz11 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners.

The dev team was able to find and resolve the cause of this issue so we shouldn't encounter it again.

As a result, we will be issuing resources to all alliances. As this will not replace all lost resources that resulted from shifting placements in the last cycle, I wanted to give you the early heads-up.

The resources will be in your in game mail by mid-day Friday.

We apologize for the frustrations this issue caused.

At first read, this solution seems to penalize the alliances that experienced this bug even more. If I understand correctly, you are saying that every alliance will be receiving resources, even the ones that did not miss out on days of AQ? So, alliances that benefited from the bug by placing higher than they would normally are going to get the same compensation as the alliances that dropped in rank?
    totally agree with you @Heinz11
    @Kabam Jax you're not serious it's a joke no
  • MegaEater365MegaEater365 Posts: 1
    This is insanely wrong to give out 1500 glory for top10 aq allies. Kabam, DO Better.
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    1500 glory? Is this a joke? We lost so much more than that
  • PepeqlPepeql Posts: 24
    How about you guys give 150 tickets instead 1500 glory that won't be used? I'm glad i stopped giving you my money.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Usually don’t complain about compensation but alliance who run map 8 missed out on more than just 1500 glory. We missed out on crystals, the glory, the t2a and t5b for 100% the map per battlegroup. Let’s remedy this. Especially on something we couldn’t control at all.
  • 13_RFL13_RFL Posts: 16
    This compensation seems more like a slap in the face to those that were affected. We dropped from top 20 to the 90-150 rank rewards. This barley covers the glory we would of received had we placed in the right bracket, much less the other resources we lost out on.