**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing AQ rewards

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Lexpert14Lexpert14 Posts: 18

ranking last week with the QA bug on day 5.

normal classification without bug.
    Kabam you are not serious with 1500 glory as compensation.
  • Options
    Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 208
    It’s frustrating that, after a week, this is the solution that was decided on. As others have mentioned, 1500 Glory doesn’t cover the alliance tickets that were used each day to enter an AQ series that was bugged. It also doesn’t address the lost rank up materials that would have been earned with a normal AQ placement. Add in the revives, boosts, health potions and wasted time spent on that week of AQ and your compensation seems even worse. A much better solution would have been to give AQ rewards based on prestige, or the prior week’s placement. Giving a flat amount of Glory seems like the lazy answer.
  • Options
    Lexpert14Lexpert14 Posts: 18
    kabam you don't intend to do anything more for the alliances that play at the top of the ranking.
    You don't feel like you robbed us because of your bug.
    It would be good to come out of your silence and assume your technical problems.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    look, I know not everyone is going to get what they "should have got"... 1500 loyalty is a nice token gesture even though the other 29 people in my alliance are feelingly like they missed out since we are normally a top 20 alliance (and the following week placed again in top 20).

I know that isn't easy to do... but I do think including 120 AQ tickets would have gone a long way, because its not just about the missed opportunity of the rewards, but its also the entry fee incurred to not receive those rewards.
  • Options
    TSanTSan Posts: 14
    Will there be any other reaction from the admins?