Options

Inputs worse this month?

WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 317 ★★★
edited July 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've been noticing a lot of lost medium or dash backs not working in AQ and cav EQ this month. Dexing is fine, but when I'm blocking, baiting a heavy in AQ, it's not letting me dash back. It wasn't like this in the game last month. Anyone else noticing swipes being buggy?

Comments

• Options
    Orange35_Orange35_ Posts: 5
    I agree… keeps stopping mid combo and won’t throw a heavy
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    It's better on my end. Still have the occasional freeze mid-combo. Samsung S10.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    *Android 12
  • Options
    WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Posts: 63
    Having same kinda of issues... on one fight my champ was just holding heavy and not responding when it tapped... needs to be fixed immediately!
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 317 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    I forgot to mention I'm also on Android (Pixel 6 pro)
  • Options
    junkynotesjunkynotes Posts: 5
    Yes I agree i just faced the same issue in aw now
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,734 ★★★

It's better on my end. Still have the occasional freeze mid-combo. Samsung S10.

Same here. Still have occasional suicide charge at enemy by themselves, lol
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    It's like a stop-motion-fight. Everthing is much slower than usual.
  • Options
    TanksalotTanksalot Posts: 37
    Tonight was the worst it’s ever been for me. It dropped almost every 5th attack. I would tap for five, but only 4 would work and on the 5th my champ would stand there with their mouth open just waiting for the counter. It was EXTREMELY frustrating. It was mostly when I went MLLLM. MLLLL worked a little better.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    Man….inputs are HORRIBLE tonight. Parry was virtually non-existent.
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Badass84 said:

It's like a stop-motion-fight. Everthing is much slower than usual.

Came here to see if I was the only one with this.
    5 hit combo's are a nightmare. The time between combo hits is so sluggish and slow then the majority of my final M hits are either not registering or getting thrown into a block.
    Absolutely game breaking when you are trying to use iHulk and you can't consistently land M attacks
  • Options
    SchexterSchexter Posts: 1
    Man I’m really getting annoyed with broken combos leading to deaths. I’m not talking about the usual broken champs like Daredevil and Mephisto combo misses, it is all characters. It is happening everywhere in the game. 12 pro max ios 15.5. So much for getting any progression on my account for a while. Will Kabam ever fix this or just ignore it because they sell in-game energy?
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    I noticed this;
    Unable to use special after 1sec or more being hit on blok, avoiding specials.
    AI movements are speed up, even before hitting the ground uses heavy or special-
    very strange thing is when AI is dashing in, mid dash, dash back hits me with light attack?
    now not even complaing about unable to intercept being hit with light hits... it's stupid.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    What the heck is going on? Delayed action, many unregistered commands or inputs. I've been getting a lot of drop combos, dashes. What's happening? What's very new to me now is, my combo are executed as if I am intentionally slow tap the combos but I'm not.