**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Network connection

NordikkingNordikking Posts: 25
edited July 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
are there more network connection errors starting to happen??
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Moving to the correct category :)
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Network issue sign shows up after every 3 rounds or after switching in-game tabs. Need to restart constantly after every now and then. Annoying af
  • Options
    ShanosShanos Posts: 14
    Has fast become the most irritating bug in this game for me.
  • Options
    DJ_SergyDJ_Sergy Posts: 40
    Horrible, lost 2 invulnerability boosts this war because network connection wheel popped up and I had to restart game after each fight. It’s always been bad but this weekend has been extremely bad, please fix asap.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yeah… the only good thing about this latest broken part of the game is it’s making me think less about all the other parts that are still broken.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Yes, after this update/the last dew days it has been absolutely aweful. Takes like half a minute sometimes to get out of a menu or claim a reward. Really annoying
  • Options
    DrewDoggyDoggDrewDoggyDogg Posts: 29

Moving to the correct category :)

How about your team start with an status update on the progress of fixing all the issues that we are complaining about? You have over 120 combined pages of complaints in the Android and ISO complaint forums and the sound of crickets from KABAM. I would be in the arenas at this moment if it weren't for buffering on the title screen for minutes at a time until having to restart. Yet, since I can't play as intended, I came here to see if you guys have anything new to share regarding this ongoing issue. Am I being trolled for complaining or is there an issue with your servers? If it is the latter, we should receive daily updates.
  • Options
    DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    I’ve found myself coming here more often the last few months while waiting for the spinning captain’s wheel and/or network warning to clear between arena fights. Maybe this isn’t a bug, but a new feature to increase forum engagement? I laugh to keep from rage quitting.
  • Options
    NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Posts: 68
    Destroyer said:

I’ve found myself coming here more often the last few months while waiting for the spinning captain’s wheel and/or network warning to clear between arena fights. Maybe this isn’t a bug, but a new feature to increase forum engagement? I laugh to keep from rage quitting.

Lol I came here just now to kill time waiting for my in-game contacts list to load. Everything spins. Everything claims network issues. There’s not a piece of this game that works reliably since the last update.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Spinning wheel of death wvery few minutes. and the mid fight one second pauses is new this month