**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's "YOUR" Champ

Comments

• Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

• blitzzzblitzzz Posts: 57

HAWKEYE !
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Probably Warlock. As much as I enjoy mystic champs I haven't been pulling any of the good ones in 6*.
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    edited July 2022
    Archangel, got him as a 4 star 2 months after his release and he became my first love in this game, recently got he as a 5 star and is my focus on rank up now.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Crit Monke
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    Red hulk
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    In the game, Punisher 2099. Probably also gonna be my first r4 in a few months.
    But Cap Sam is a close second and might overtake him since that'll be game and movies.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    My go to for not reading nodes and just going in blind is Moleman. He can get around most nodes and does good damage.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Claire for sure
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    In my alliance, I was known for a while as the guy who constantly praised daredevil Hell’s Kitchen and told my mates not to overlook him. So I was the DDHK guy. Nowadays me and one of my alliance mates are trying to prove who’s better between herc and kitty so I’m the kitty pryde guy in the alliance.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Wolverine for a long time, Spam more recently, but I've been waiting for Quicksilver for years. Saving a 6* AG for him, and I need to find the restraint to save up shards for the featured as well, but that is gonna be a long time coming.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 464 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    Either Spider-Gwen or Killmonger. Spider-Gwen is just a useful champ to have and Killmonger has some decent damage with his SP3 bleeds and can tank enemy SP3's with his Indestructible charges. I know there are better options but I always seem to enjoy playing those two.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    Spiderham
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Kang
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Herc.

I have flirted in the past with CAIW, BWCV, and CGR

I REALLY wanna flirt with shang-chi tho lol
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★
    Rintrah. Cow is beast.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Pre-12.0 Doctor Strange.

Dr. Zola
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Venom
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 442 ★★★
    Archangel, ❤️ him!
    Just shuts down so much annoying bs.
  • Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Posts: 117
    magneto. can just demolish anything metal. no mercy for those pesky bots
  • JohnnyBeastJohnnyBeast Posts: 59
    OG Scarlet Witch 0_o

Nothing compares to the RNG of a big yellow sp2. A sight to behold
  • Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    edited July 2022
    Stryfe, really like his high damage that isnt super hard to ramp up to and the damage is ridiculous killed rank 4 war boss in less than a minute with him
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 365 ★★★
    G99 all day, everyday
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    The kit has some limitations so I can’t take it everywhere, but NGL, whenever I can use Taskmaster, I will
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme. I fully enjoy doing nothing and throw specials.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    Doom. My most used champ.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    King Groot.

Been using the sig 200 5* for over a year and he’s incredible. I remember being so disappointed pulling him back to back, before people were shouting about how good he was and just deciding I would rank him for variant. He’s now my favorite champ in the game.