Options

EOP- overseer

Comments

• Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    Done it with stealthy 6* rank 2 with 20% boost and 5 revives not very pretty but got the tb objectives done
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,227 ★★★★★
    this figth is takeing the cake
  • Options
    if im had decide this figth im had remove the parry node
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Jeez I just activated suicides 2 days ago 😐
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,072 ★★★
    Would Moleman pre fix have Had worked good for this Fight?

• Options
    Cassy said:

Would Moleman pre fix have Had worked good for this Fight?

yes
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Gave up on all 3 objectives in one go already. Probably giving up on the "small" objective too because he just goes to SP3 too often when not using a cosmic (more buffs). Angela is working OK, but not great as a 5* - may try a bit more once I've calmed down. HitMonkey should be killing this (literally), but overseer is just getting to SP3 too much while dancing around autoblock (yes, I'm trying to get monkey scheme going) because while I'm waiting, he steals my power and then it's encroaching stun to the face or SP3 from power alternator to the face.

I may try some more quake too. FYI - if you have 2 concussions up, she bypasses encroaching stun. The problem with using quake is OverSeer has more buffs so has constant power gain and you have to still deal with weaving in attacks and dodge his specials - which, is a lot harder than it sounds like when you're used to just quaking in the corner.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 539 ★★★
    With Angela 5r5 at 200 but with 10 reanimation..
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    Mkkal said:

You parry? punished
    hit him twice? punished
    you use specials? punished
    you don't use specials? punished
    yo.. PUNISHED!

He is the real punisher lol
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Allomora said:

Did it with Odin for Metal+Hero only 6r2 and full boost (one shot after a few try).
    It was a pretty easy fight, you have buffs to gain power (from node) and Energiser to gain more power (no auto-block, tanky, alot of burst with sp2, can counter both heavy, sp1 and sp2 with his heavy).
    Tips:
    - Don't parry
    - Try to keep T.A always active (stay close to Overseer, launch sp1 or sp2 with two Odin charge it refresh every buff on Odin)
    - Avoid beeing stun at all cost

For the Small + Mystic it's Tigra food, she might die from Retaliation damage but it can be done with 1 revive + potion (did -60% with a 5r5 under boost in one run after a few try)

This is the way - at least Odin - he is tanky and you'll get some SP2's off that do some serious damage. Even if not a solo, the amount of items should be pretty minimal for most people with a good run.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
    Angela for small, metal, and hero.
    Tigra for mystic.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
    yuw said:

Throebreaker: gamaro or angela
    paragon:mystic guilly or jane thor

source:aunt mai

Terrible options especially TJF as she nullifies with her specials & heavies. Could only get 20% with either.
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Guys I just did it with Stealth Spidey r3 with 2 revives. No boosts , so you can do it with r2 6* or r5 5*.
    Max out limber so when you get autoblocked by his ability, your stun will expire so fast, you will be able to block the next hit after the stun timer expires.
    Do not use any of stealth spidey's utilities just maximize his damage with his default pre-fight. Bash into the overseer bait specials when you can and time your specials with the encroaching stun.
    If you miss timing with encroaching stun, go as far away as you can from him and hope he does not full combo after dash, this is more of a luck thing.
    With this strategy you can do it with max 3 revives worst case.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Hey um, I’m getting re-parried by Overseer. I thought that wasn’t supposed to be happening
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    what a terribly designed fight. also bugged which is cool
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Has anyone tried OG Guilly for the fight? You can heavy counter both specials and I believe she meets all the Paragon Challenges.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★

Suicide user rip

Sop was painful but fun - this is painful but without fun

SOP had no pain tbh. This one consists in pain through things you can’t control.