**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War tier score

MageBlazeMageBlaze Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
The first war of the season gave us a +79 to our tier score from our win, but winning the second war only gave us +19. I’m not sure if this is a bug or if I just don’t understand how the scoring works for tiers. If this isn’t a bug then my apologies, but it would help to have a reason for this. For both wars my alliance was in tier 10

Comments

• TimbuktuTimbuktu Posts: 3
    Same thing happened to us
  • TimbuktuTimbuktu Posts: 3

• MageBlazeMageBlaze Posts: 4
    Update: we went down in tier because of that 🙃
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    We did too
  • tHe_RuDe_kILLrtHe_RuDe_kILLr Posts: 85

Same has happened to us +19 only in Tier3, but loss was -51 .. what is going on with the AW scores? Is this intended? Can someone from Kabam please release a statement on this because this makes no sense to be docked extremely compared to gain
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian

Same has happened to us +19 only in Tier3, but loss was -51 .. what is going on with the AW scores? Is this intended? Can someone from Kabam please release a statement on this because this makes no sense to be docked extremely compared to gain

It’s not because one was a win (+19) versus the other being a loss (-51).

It's because that 1st war of season seemed normal for +/- (around 50), while this past war and the currently placing war are both much lower (+/- between 15 and 20).

Couple pics higher up show both as wins but one was 16 and prev was 51.
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 400 ★★★
    something definitely is wrong, 15-20 is for T1 top alliance.
  • MageBlazeMageBlaze Posts: 4
    Should someone from kabam be tagged?
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    It used to be if you beat a team that was lower rating than you you got less of a bump, and stronger rating you got more of a bump but the pictures are showing the opposite of this . Wonder if it’s something to do with the fact war ratings were accidentally locked for lower alliances (ie t7 like mine) last off season
  • tHe_RuDe_kILLrtHe_RuDe_kILLr Posts: 85
    Still no response from kabam?
  • greyblue42greyblue42 Posts: 117
    Hi, there are several separate Threads with the issue. Apparently Kabam is aware and is working on a fix.
    Kabam Zibit said earlier today that we will be updated in this thread:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/308706/alliance-war-rating-strange-numbers/p1

All Alliances seem to be affected... That's all I know though.