**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ranking Up Oddball Teams for Fun…

I’m a 4+ year-long casual player that’s practically checked out of the game, just doing my daily logins and keeping myself entertained while occasionally doing the monthly EQ and the side quests. A big part of this is experimenting with strange team-ups.

I’ve got lots of T5B and T2A’s expiring soon so I looked at my 5/6* roster and decided to use them up on weird dumb teams, for fun. My current plan is to rank up these teams…

5* New Fantastic Four: Wolverine, Hulk, Classic Spidey, & Ghost Rider

6* Disney +: Ms. Marvel, Ronin, Moon Knight, Falcon & Winter Soldier (Also have Sam Wilson Captain America, Hawkeye, She Hulk, AoU Vision, and Sigil Scarlet witch…Still missing Loki)

I just realized that I also have the original members of the Sinister Six and the Guardians of the Galaxy as 6*s, so those are possibilities too!

I’m curious, has anyone else ranked up an offbeat team for fun?

Comments

• Wine_LoverWine_Lover Posts: 83
    Wasn’t it grey hulk in new FF? If so you need that Joe Fixit rank up.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Plan to rank up any new champ I pull out of the next featured.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Update us what you upgraded.
    Looking forward to the updates in this thread.
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    6* Disney + lol
  • PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57

Wasn’t it grey hulk in new FF? If so you need that Joe Fixit rank up.

You’re right! That’s cool, it gives me a reason to rank up and use my 5* Joe Fixit. He has a synergy with Wolverine, too.

Update us what you upgraded.
    Looking forward to the updates in this thread.

Aside from Joe Fixit, I got the rest of the New Fantastic Four up to R5 and also got my 6* Mole Man to R2 to round out the team-up.

The Disney + team is still a work in progress. I already have She-Hulk and Sigil Scarlet Witch at R3 but I’ll probably keep the rest of my oddball 6*’s at R2. Just pushed Ms Marvel to R2 and debating on ranking up Falcon or Sam Wilson Cap next.

Hmmm, I recently pulled a 6* Kraven, which makes me want to build a Kraven’s Last Hunt team, since I already have 6* Symbiote Spidey!