**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

What is your "TEAM FOR EVERYTHING"?

The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
Team that you use blindly for going into any quest and counters a lot of nodes.
For me its this.

I do side quests and cav eq with this team. I mostly don't care about the class boosts of cav eq lol.

Comments

• Options

Apoc, AA, Doom, NF and Vulture is my regular questing team (r3).

If I was completely going in blind it'd probably be Doom, Torch, Rags, AA, and Guilly99.

Rags?
  • Options
    I use torch, aa and dragonman for war.. So i made a team without them which i can use regardless the fact war attack phase is going or not
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 527 ★★★
    Doom, Shang chi, apoc, knull, nimrod.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Kitty, Tigra, Ghost, Herc, and iHulk. All R4 and sig 200. All different classes (just a personal thing where I don't like repeating classes for general questing) and pretty great synergies between Ghost/Tigra/Kitty, Herc/iHulk, and Herc/team since I run suicides and they benefit from the poison synergy (except Ghost, who immediately gets rid of the poison anyways).
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    Tigra, Kingpin, iBom, King Groot and Nimrod are a solid team. I haven't had any tough content to do since I explored Act 7 a couple of months ago so I don't know how well some recent rank-ups I've made would fit into this team (Peni Parker, Jabari Panther and Kitty Pryde, for example), but I like them all a lot.

Tigra, Jabari and Kitty make a pretty sweet trio, though, so I tend to run them in AW and AQ when I can.
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

Tigra, Kingpin, iBom, King Groot and Nimrod are a solid team. I haven't had any tough content to do since I explored Act 7 a couple of months ago so I don't know how well some recent rank-ups I've made would fit into this team (Peni Parker, Jabari Panther and Kitty Pryde, for example), but I like them all a lot.

Tigra, Jabari and Kitty make a pretty sweet trio, though, so I tend to run them in AW and AQ when I can.

Quite unique one. I really like this team!!
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Doom, Torch, AA, Fury and CGR
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,142 ★★★★★
    Doom, S.C, Jabari, HT, Apoc.
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 218 ★★★
    Herc torch doom falcon warlock
  • Options
    DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    Red Mags, Sunspot, warlock all have a great synergy which I take into every war and quest if possible and then I add either Doom or Apoc or Spider Ham
  • Options

How is jabari? Is she viable against bleed immune? I heard she is great against terrax too despite he being bleed immune
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster, Nick, Stark Spidey, Archangel, and Mr Fantastic
  • Options
    RealWizardRealWizard Posts: 91
    Doom, caiw, hit monkey/kingpin, kitty, warlock
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Bwcv, cgr, torch, ultron and apoc
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,142 ★★★★★

How is jabari? Is she viable against bleed immune? I heard she is great against terrax too despite he being bleed immune
    She would be okay against him. She purifies debuffs so the armor breaks could add up to put her "in the hunt" which increases her damage but you'll be missing out on the extra bleeds. If you have no one else, she could get it done.
  • Options
    PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57
    I’m currently using Sigil Scarlet Witch, Black Widow Deadly Origins, Omega Red, Angela, and Hela as my default team.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,722 Guardian
    If I had absolutely no idea what was in there and I was assuming it could be something nasty? Probably something like Falcon, Hercules, Magneto, Claire, Venom.

However, I'm rarely that blind to what to expect, and I usually bring something closer to Herc, Angela, Claire, Shang Chi, Overseer. All of them very heavy hitters or highly sustainable or both, with enough utility to get past most stuff.

Herc, SC, and Overseer are often in war or AQ, and if they are tied up the team reverts to Angela, Claire, Doom, Kitty, Archangel.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    Apoc, IBom, red mags, doom and either kingpin or King Groot. Shuts down 90 percent of all content.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 652 ★★★
    Claire/Herc/Ultron/Torch/Apoc or R Mags
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

5/65 CGR is often substituted, other often situational subs include 6/35 Warlock, 6/35 Prof X, 6/35 Moleman, and 5/65 Rags
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★