**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tiering the Tier lists

Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
The much maligned Seatin list was cast into the Void, never to return! (?)
Who should summoners turn to in this time of need?

Tiering the Tier lists 60 votes

Lagacy
8% 5 votes
KT1
28% 17 votes
Vega
28% 17 votes
(fill in candidate)
3% 2 votes
No one!! If you don't know, go figure it out yourself. (even though you don't know and are having trouble figuring it out)
31% 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    I feel like Lagacy's list fits my roster/masteries/playstyle better.

KT1 and Vega tilt towards the duped/synergized/suicides end.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

all of them and none of them. no offense to content creators but a lot of them just love to hear themselves talk. the majority of the time they talk way to much rather than just showcase champs and such. showcasing a champ should basically be a visual aid of how best to use the champs and what the weaknesses and strengths are.

if the content is only based which champ gives the biggest yellow numbers, i wouldnt recommend watching tbh.
    if the vid is like 30 minutes long with repeated gameplay, 80% is excessive talking.

jason voorhees https://www.youtube.com/c/JasonVoorhees-MCOC is one of the best visual aid content creators imo. breaks down the champ to the smallest detail and gives unbiased info that simply shows pros and cons for the champ, not necessarily for content. and also doesnt talk you into a coma :D but sometimes some people need ambient noise like someone talking to watch a vid and thats understandable :D

That's me. I can't sit down and listen to Techno or EDM while reading boxes in comic sans. Cant do it. Show me your personality and actually speak.

• Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Kennado said:

all of them and none of them. no offense to content creators but a lot of them just love to hear themselves talk. the majority of the time they talk way to much rather than just showcase champs and such. showcasing a champ should basically be a visual aid of how best to use the champs and what the weaknesses and strengths are.

if the content is only based which champ gives the biggest yellow numbers, i wouldnt recommend watching tbh.
    if the vid is like 30 minutes long with repeated gameplay, 80% is excessive talking.

jason voorhees https://www.youtube.com/c/JasonVoorhees-MCOC is one of the best visual aid content creators imo. breaks down the champ to the smallest detail and gives unbiased info that simply shows pros and cons for the champ, not necessarily for content. and also doesnt talk you into a coma :D but sometimes some people need ambient noise like someone talking to watch a vid and thats understandable :D

That's me. I can't sit down and listen to Techno or EDM while reading boxes in comic sans. Cant do it. Show me your personality and actually speak.

if it helps ya grasp the info better, more power to ya! music can be muted but as long as i see how it works i remember it and able to think of counters and uses for the champ 100%.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Why is tier lists?
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    If I had to go off one as a new player, I’d got with Vega - purely because a bunch of people input into his so it’s not just one persons thoughts.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,780 ★★★★★
    I still don't understand why Elsa is not top ten skill class but I also don't know why I am reluctant to take her to rank 3.
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    I dont think tier lists are useless. You shouldn't use them like: "Oh, my favourite content creator put Moon Knight as best skill in game, I should give him R4 immedietely!".
    I love tier lists, because I can see opinions of people, who have deeper knowledge in game than I have, look on champs by different views by different people, and, most importantly, try out champion, they are talking about, myself.
    That way, I got to try out Mr Fantastic quite early, when he even wasn't viewed as top 10 science by many people, and found that he is really useful, and I find him really fun to play.
    So, you should rather use tier lists as an opportunity to try new champions, and decide to rank them, or not, after you test them out yourself.