**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legend run, july 2022

First try for me to get the title.
OMG, so many paths and so many lags and crash!!! It’s catastrophic...
4 hours and five minutes. Really not sûre to get the reward :(
Whats about you're score?

Comments

• Options
    RoxtaarRoxtaar Posts: 29
    Its mi
  • Options
    @bryce7m what was ur team ? And what device u used ?
  • Options
    RagonsmashRagonsmash Posts: 21
    I just did my first run also. Ran into the same issue with lag and game crashing to where I had to restart multiple times. I finished with at 3 hours 33 minutes. I’d Image I won’t get it 😔
  • Options
    @Ragonsmash what was ur team ? And device
  • Options
    Some guyz placed 90 at 3 30 timer
  • Options
    U have hope to get it by 99 or 100th place 😂
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★

I just did my first run also. Ran into the same issue with lag and game crashing to where I had to restart multiple times. I finished with at 3 hours 33 minutes. I’d Image I won’t get it 😔

Most of the people have experienced atleast 3-4 crashes & lag was real. I just hope you’ll make it.
  • Options
    @Roxtaar i was using 6* R4 Doom,NF,Apoc. R3 Cable and then 5 star Corvus. I was using an iPhone
  • Options
    @30ish it always seems that a battle with this game but worse when your easing against time lol, thanks fingers crossed. If not there is always next month 😂
  • Options
    Lol u should go with only cg or hit monkey @Ragonsmash but still u have chance
  • Options
    Dis eq had hella and mangog boss those 2 were time consuming probably more cutoff time dis time
  • Options
    Post it with an update on next month, when you all get your title !
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    30 second fights, with 1 minute connection issues between each one, this month's legend run is a joke.
  • Options
    @Roxtaar that is true and hoping I somehow squeeze in with my time 😂😂
  • Options
    Sun_Spot46Sun_Spot46 Posts: 68
    I was also going to make my first run at the Legends Title this month, but nope not after all this. I cannot even get through one round of Arena without waiting at least 5-8 minutes for it to conclude every round. This is so frustrating and disappointing.
  • Options
    Dominic728Dominic728 Posts: 8
    edited July 2022
    my time was 3:25 with r3 hitmonkey but i crashed 4 times definitely affected my time significantly also i play on a iphone xs max
  • Options
    I’ve seen people mentioned crashes & lag.
  • Options
    DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 87
    3hrs, 3 mins with 5 crashes.
  • Options
    I’ve got 3hr, 10 minutes with 5 crashes
  • Options
    mcyeezuzmcyeezuz Posts: 115
    When is the last day for a legends run? I was thinking of doing it tomorrow July 19th. I assume it’s 2 weeks from when the new content was released? I do not have the original in game email they sent out specifying when the last chance to try for this month was.
  • Options
    mcyeezuz said:

When is the last day for a legends run? I was thinking of doing it tomorrow July 19th. I assume it’s 2 weeks from when the new content was released? I do not have the original in game email they sent out specifying when the last chance to try for this month was.

It’s 20th July
  • Options
    PotfictionPotfiction Posts: 14
    Did my first run last night. Master went great came in on about 1h40 ish, give or take a few mins, and heroic was an absolute disaster. 7 crashes, input drops, weird AI, long loading times. Decided to just finish cause was over half way. Really hope I get it, but chances seem slim with a 3:45.
  • Options

Did my first run last night. Master went great came in on about 1h40 ish, give or take a few mins, and heroic was an absolute disaster. 7 crashes, input drops, weird AI, long loading times. Decided to just finish cause was over half way. Really hope I get it, but chances seem slim with a 3:45.

That’s worst crashes on your heroic difficulty slowing down tremendously. But on master difficulty you got the great timing. Keep on posting around 8th august for the result.
  • Options
    30ish said:

I’ve got 3hr, 10 minutes with 5 crashes

Nice work, seems pretty safe to score the title!!!
  • Options

Dang, that is super frustrating. I found during my run that I could predict within a couple of minutes when my game was going to crash. Started slowing down significantly between everything/anything. Once it reloaded it was good to go....so I was literally sitting there hoping for a crash or two just to speed things back up lol.
  • Options
    @DudeMaGude @30ish u guyz dis dis mnth run or telling about ur past runtime
  • Options
    I mean ur runtime when u got ur legends or did dis mnth run ?
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Feels ridiculous that they can't make it fight times only at this point.
    Anyone not able to consistent connectivity to Kabam is effectively out.
  • Options
    Roxtaar said:

@DudeMaGude @30ish u guyz dis dis mnth run or telling about ur past runtime

It’s this month legend run & it was my first time attempting it. After hearing people in the past has got them around 3hour 30 minutes, I’ve thought to gave a try.