**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Valkyrie Shards - EXCESS

Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
bought everything in Valkyrie store, should I keep doing the daily quest to get more because What's gonna happen to all of the Extra shards???

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    You get nothing with the extra, you can just skip the quest for the rest of the month
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    did they confirm that?
  • Options
    Cranmer00 said:

did they confirm that?

Yes. The extra ore doesn’t convert to anything
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Once you get all the milestones I don’t think there’s reason to do the quests anymore
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Yep. Would imagine most Cavalier and below are done with the side event and Valkyrie store. Kind of lackluster
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    It's weird they gave us SO much extra this month...normally we barely have enough or not even enough and have to pick what we want at the expense of something else...very odd...
  • Options

It's weird they gave us SO much extra this month...normally we barely have enough or not even enough and have to pick what we want at the expense of something else...very odd...

better too much than not enough
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    It is nice to be done. But I also feel they purposefully decrease rewards to push you to the next milestone (uncollected > Cav > TB). Like Cav get the minimalist scraps of t5c shard crystals and it's a huge jump in them for TB.
  • Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    crogs said:

It is nice to be done. But I also feel they purposefully decrease rewards to push you to the next milestone (uncollected > Cav > TB). Like Cav get the minimalist scraps of t5c shard crystals and it's a huge jump in them for TB.

I don't know what store you're looking at with regards to the t5cc...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Cranmer00 said:

bought everything in Valkyrie store, should I keep doing the daily quest to get more because What's gonna happen to all of the Extra shards???

Nothing will happen to them. They disappear.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

I liked it.
    I hope all future designs include multiple ways to get the maximum amount of usable shards.