**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

moleman rankdown tickets not delivered

2»

Comments

• Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★
    I did not have received it
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    so i used the rank down ticket and where is the resources I was supposed to get back?

Also what about sig stones? Some of used sig stones (and possibly an awakening gem) on him...those are not small potatoes to not be able to get back....
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    @Kabam Jax,

I didn't get any email, so, can I expect the email tomorrow?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    RIP AG's and sig stones. Bummer, he really was one of my favorite champs before the nerf, with a balance of utility and damage. Might as well just bring in AA for most of his old fights now - unless I need shock immunity - doom and thing have that covered along with several others. It's all been said before. Just really bummed about the entire thing, especially knowing that those other resources are lost in a champ that I'm going to be ranking down and only invested in because of what he was capable of at the time.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    I’ve got them but don’t want them. My inventory is cluttered enough. Will they expire and disappear?
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Ok so we get to rank him down tomorrow??? Cuz I have nothing to rank him down with RN but some of my alliance mates have already done it. 😬
  • ivigooivigoo Posts: 6
    I didn’t get the email yet
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    edited July 2022
    Email, I think, will be in our inbox in about 4 to 5 hours from now...not sure if I'm right on this (sorry for the english spelling I'm danish), but usually I get invox messages from Kabam at around 19.00 danish time (7pm).
    That's 6pm UK time.
  • vintage_gunnervintage_gunner Posts: 5
    Hei, everyone, I am late to this discussion, but am very curious to know that if I rank moleman down, as the in game mail mentioned that we'd get all those materials involving moleman to rank him down, will there be an awakaning gem too(generic or skill)? I duped him from crystal, didnt use any gem on him, so I was curious about it.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★

Hei, everyone, I am late to this discussion, but am very curious to know that if I rank moleman down, as the in game mail mentioned that we'd get all those materials involving moleman to rank him down, will there be an awakaning gem too(generic or skill)? I duped him from crystal, didnt use any gem on him, so I was curious about it.

No awakening gem, No sig stones. Only the things you used to rank him up