Options

Bishop doesn't look that terrifying :)

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,244 ★★★★★
    He still looks terrifying to me. Can someone give a quick run down on what to do? His incinerates always kill me. Is it just trying to push him to sp2 and dodge it?
  • Options
    NappyNapNappyNap Posts: 37

Rulk, Apoc and Colossus ... much much much easier than anticipated .. only 3 revives because well i just didn't want to start over after taking half his health lol

What are your strategies when you use Colossus? Bishop becomes stun immune when the attacker is immune to his incinerate.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    Absolutely clapped him with Anti Venom
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 650 ★★★★
    NappyNap said:

Rulk, Apoc and Colossus ... much much much easier than anticipated .. only 3 revives because well i just didn't want to start over after taking half his health lol

What are your strategies when you use Colossus? Bishop becomes stun immune when the attacker is immune to his incinerate.
    I used my max 5* Colossus with 20% boost and it took one revive. Drive Bishop to SP2 to avoid stun immunity. Don’t try to do the normal Colossus rotation. Just take it slow, rotate specials, and if you get the chance to parry/heavy/special do it. Don’t try it while Bishop has at least a bar of power because inevitably, he’ll throw SP1. Hold block to bait heavy and hit into block to build power.
  • Options
    SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Magik absolutely annihilated him
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★

Talk to me….what rank? What rotation did you use?
  • Options
    Vance2_jr said:

R3 with expiring mini boosts, SP1 SP2 repeat rotation. I’m uploading it to YT soon
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,304 ★★★★
    Scripps said:

Archangel destroyed him.

How'd you manage it? I take damage when the bleeds cause his prowess to expire.
    I have only managed to get him down to 60% health before that damage knocks me out.
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★

Easy gambit stun lock

Could I ask for advice as to how, I couldn't get him to work due to heavy timing with hurt locker
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022

Easy gambit stun lock

Could I ask for advice as to how, I couldn't get him to work due to heavy timing with hurt locker
    Actually hurtlocker might be a passive damage so maybe it doesn't damage gambit. I'd also like to know how OP did it though

(Edit: hurt locker hurts lol)
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,157 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Probably the easiest EOP fight so far, but RNG is a factor is almost every champ I've tried except magik (havent tried her).

With ihulk I did it in 2 revives because I forgot to switch off beta inputs (smh I dont know how it got set in the 1st place) + stun RNG was sketchy.

Kitty in 1 revive (RNG to get crits can make or break this fight).

Both could solo but after trying a handful of times to get that I'm OK lol.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,741 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Gmonkey said:

Honestly, he was pretty easy and the objectives were easy.

Sub 1-minute solo with iHulk - covered science and tank objectives.
    Easy solo with Kitty - covered X-Men solo.

What rotations of specials did you use for kitty
    This is what i did for the solo. I found it easier to not throw specials and just bait & phase his specials.
    https://youtu.be/zXb8vNpfiFQ
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I did it with Hype (one shot after 5 retry) and then AA (2 40% revives). Frankly the fight was not that worst vs overseer.
  • Options

Gmonkey said:

This is what i did for the solo. I found it easier to not throw specials and just bait & phase his specials.
    May I ask about how to use Kitty? I saw you keep hitting his block then intercept, when he launch SP you bait it by dash forward, but you dun launch SP. Is it because SP will remove power lock? Which timers should I focus on when using Kitty? I have 6r3 Kitty too but frankly I dunno how to use her. Thanks.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

Gmonkey said:

May I ask about how to use Kitty? I saw you keep hitting his block then intercept, when he launch SP you bait it by dash forward, but you dun launch SP. Is it because SP will remove power lock? Which timers should I focus on when using Kitty? I have 6r3 Kitty too but frankly I dunno how to use her. Thanks.
    Why do you have a r3 Kitty if you don’t know how to use her?
  • Options

Reference said:

Gmonkey said:

Reference said:

Gmonkey said:

You’re right to a certain extent, I rank her up given I have mutant r3 gem during level up event, and she is the only one I have to level up at that moment.
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    Me reading all the comments talking about solo and using1/2 revives, while I used cable (profx/bishop my other options) with 8 revives
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★

• Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    Destroyed with Ultron🔥
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,244 ★★★★★
    Doosra said:

Me reading all the comments talking about solo and using1/2 revives, while I used cable (profx/bishop my other options) with 8 revives

I got a solo with Hype, and a 9 revive AA, so right there with you.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,726 ★★★★★
    Struggling a bit at the moment. Trying to use 5/65 Apoc but cant find a decent rhythm. Anyone got suggestions?
  • Options
    SJensenSJensen Posts: 6
    Wanna ask if nimrod belong to defensive tank objective? Thanks in advance
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,304 ★★★★
    SJensen said:

Wanna ask if nimrod belong to defensive tank objective? Thanks in advance

Nimrod qualifies but he typically isn't good against Bishop cause Nimrod does energy damage, which helps make Bishop more deadly.

Doosra said:

Yeah, I see all these posts saying it is easy with AA, but the damage you receive just from the bleed-prowess stack interactions knocks you out (even if you put aside the Meltdown timer or Hurt Locker).
  • Options

Vance2_jr said:

R3 with expiring mini boosts, SP1 SP2 repeat rotation. I’m uploading it to YT soon
    https://youtu.be/JeR2EAFbsUU
    There ya go
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Vance2_jr said:

There ya go
    Why is anti venom taking '1' damage?
  • Options

Vance2_jr said:

There ya go
    Why is anti venom taking '1' damage?
    It’s been like that for months and I don’t really know. My guess is it has to do with his awakened ability trying to fraction out the damage he took to the damage he regens if that makes sense. But then again, it’s just a guess
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★

Doosra said:

This makes me feel good in a weird way