**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Legend run, july 2022

2»

Comments

  • DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 79
    Roxtaar said:

    I mean ur runtime when u got ur legends or did dis mnth run ?

    Was my time for this July EQ legends run…also my first attempt. Hoping I did it quick enough, cuz was a long 3 hours!!
  • DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 79
    Corkscrew said:

    Feels ridiculous that they can't make it fight times only at this point.
    Anyone not able to consistent connectivity to Kabam is effectively out.

    Sounds like writing that code would slow the game down more 😂
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★

    30ish said:

    I’ve got 3hr, 10 minutes with 5 crashes

    Nice work, seems pretty safe to score the title!!!
    You got this too !
    Don’t worry 😉 homie; this month too the lag was real & everyone had crashes ! You’ll make it as well
  • mcyeezuzmcyeezuz Posts: 115



    Update on my time for legends run. Used 5* Corvus with 4* Corvus, 6 star strange, 5* nebula, and 5* star lord (all for increased attack)

    Full suicides, all my defense points in attack so I had all fury maxed and attack masteries as much as possible(don’t run assassin on this account)

    30% champion boost, 30% attack boost for the 3 hour duration (1 every hour precisely)

    I have a second generation iPhone SE so whenever it got laggy I forced quit out and went back in. Did this about 10 times so I’d calculated around a 4-5 minute loss.

    Asked around and it should get me a legend’s title. Any questions just lmk
  • mcyeezuzmcyeezuz Posts: 115
    mcyeezuz said:




    Update on my time for legends run. Used 5* Corvus with 4* Corvus, 6 star strange, 5* nebula, and 5* star lord (all for increased attack)

    Full suicides, all my defense points in attack so I had all fury maxed and attack masteries as much as possible(don’t run assassin on this account)

    30% champion boost, 30% attack boost for the 3 hour duration (1 every hour precisely)

    I have a second generation iPhone SE so whenever it got laggy I forced quit out and went back in. Did this about 10 times so I’d calculated around a 4-5 minute loss.

    Asked around and it should get me a legend’s title. Any questions just lmk

    1:36 was masters and 1:26 was heroic btw. 35ish refills total
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    It seems to me that the minimal time to get both heroic & master difficulty would start somewhere around 3:00 hour punched mark & follows on towards 3:30 hour mark (top 100). That means it was lengthy overall
  • DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 79
    mcyeezuz said:


    1:36 was masters and 1:26 was heroic btw. 35ish refills total

    Nice work! Depending on when you and I both started and stopped our clocks, think you beat me by 10 seconds!

    I almost used the same team, but ended up using Corvus with x2 antman and x2 Yellowjacket….in practicing, seems it gave me slightly bigger crits.
  • DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 79
    30ish said:

    It seems to me that the minimal time to get both heroic & master difficulty would start somewhere around 3:00 hour punched mark & follows on towards 3:30 hour mark (top 100). That means it was lengthy overall

    Sounds about right. The Hela and Mangog bosses added an annoying amount of time too.
  • PotfictionPotfiction Posts: 14
    Some great times, GG! Hope all you guys get it, you deserve it!
  • RagonsmashRagonsmash Posts: 21
    I got 3hours 33minutes hoping that somehow makes it with everyone experience crashes and what not
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,516 ★★★★★
    Anybody actually done it on android?
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 194 ★★
    anyone run with Herc?
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    edited July 2022
    Seenk said:

    anyone run with Herc?

    He’s not good option for the quick fight. You need massive damage on first couple of hits to have smooth run like ghost, corvus, monké, etc.
  • RoxtaarRoxtaar Posts: 29
    When d results will be out ?
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Roxtaar said:

    When d results will be out ?

    Upcoming Monday (8th August) or next week later…
    Best luck 🍀 everyone.
  • RoxtaarRoxtaar Posts: 29
    I guess we will see results in 24 hours
  • RoxtaarRoxtaar Posts: 29
    Got it at no 43
  • RoxtaarRoxtaar Posts: 29
    So happy that was my 3rd time tittle
  • DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 79
    Roxtaar said:

    Got it at no 43

    Congrats!

    I got it too at #11!
  • DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 79

    I just did my first run also. Ran into the same issue with lag and game crashing to where I had to restart multiple times. I finished with at 3 hours 33 minutes. I’d Image I won’t get it 😔

    You got it man….#99!!!! Congrats!
  • RoxtaarRoxtaar Posts: 29
    I told him he will get it at 99 0r 100th place 😂
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    edited August 2022
    Yo I got #26 rank in hall of legends.
    3hour 10min. For me
    Woohoo 🥳 🎊 🎉 let’s go baby !

    Congratulations to all of you who made it
  • Krish121Krish121 Posts: 73
    How to go for legendary title
  • PotfictionPotfiction Posts: 14
    Got it!!! #94, can’t believe it. Skin of my teeth. Congrats everyone who got it. Well deserved!!!
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★

    Got it!!! #94, can’t believe it. Skin of my teeth. Congrats everyone who got it. Well deserved!!!

    Congratulations 🥳 bro, I knew you’ll make it
  • PotfictionPotfiction Posts: 14
    @30ish thanks so much for the moral support!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.