**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First r4s should be favorite champ

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
Just like the post says you worked hard for your first r4 make it your favorite character. Dont worry about prestige, others opinions, or whos the best make it your fav.

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Herc was my first and my favorite
    Next will be Claire, Kitty, likely Hit Monkey and then hopefully OmegaS and Scorpion.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Mine was Tigra and Elsa (brought them up together), followed by Nick (who I use in AQ).

Totally agree with your statement.
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★

I love somone disagreed with me. lol.

Yellowjacket has been my staple in war for 6+ seasons in t1 war. Feel free to disagree with me, i have vids of him soloing every meta boss for 6 seasons, plus 6-8+ fights per account.

I’m taking my Yellowjacket to R3 soon and look forward to seeing what I can do with him.

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    If only I could pull my fav champ as a 6 star...
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Absolutely agree OP, rank who you enjoy!

My first have been Negative, Tigra and Killmonger none of whom are necessarily everyone’s top champions. I ranked then because I enjoyed them! (Herc was my second, but I don’t like many cosmic champs and I had a cosmic 3-4)

Apart from Herc all of my champs have just been because I really enjoy them. I’m not decided on my next one yet, but I’m sure it won’t be someone just because they’re good!
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★
    My first r4 was Apoc.
    I didn't spent 18k units during CW to let him sit at r3. I took him up before herc or doom.

I'm a bit curious, Do you have 6* Herc?
  • Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    my first R4 is my Sigil Scarlet Witch! fav champ in game, awesome damage and synergies to make even better!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    My first rank 4 wasn’t my favorite but a champ I enjoy using. I had a rank up cosmic gem and went with captain marvel. My second was fury who is probably mr favorite champ to use.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    mine would be Apoc though unawakened, or Kitty which is awakened.

If I ever pull a 6* Megneto before I got my r4 materials for my 1st r4 then it will be Apoc, Prof X and Magneto.
    If no Magneto by then, I'd go for Kitty, Tigra and Ghost.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

If only I could pull my fav champ as a 6 star...

Relatable
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    In the same vein as @BitterSteel, Mr. Negative will be my first science r4. He’s so cool and effective and fun, and dare I say underrated?

However, I have 0 science t5cc, so Omega Sentinel will be the next r4 :/
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
    Spidey 2099 here. So fun to use.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I got a mutant gem for my first R4 and it went to my favorite mutant, Kitty. Ranked up my second R4 with generic mats and chose Knull over Herc, sig'ed him up to 200 at the same time too. No regrets. Ranked up Herc as my 3rd though.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Mine was Doom, totally love him
    Second was g99, no regrets and enjoying her
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Mine was apoc and I really love him
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    If you're just getting your first r4, prestige is not a factor. Rank who you like and who can get you to the nest progression level.

I'm pretty sure my order was:
    Herc
    Ghost
    Omega Red

Act 7 Gem
    iBom

July 4th Gem
    Doom

Nick Fury
    Kitty
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    My first was Apoc just because he’s not only fun, he’s stupidly chonke. . My next will be Rintrah and I will love him even more.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

My first rank 4 wasn’t my favorite but a champ I enjoy using. I had a rank up cosmic gem and went with captain marvel. My second was fury who is probably mr favorite champ to use.

this is my sentiment, it should be someone that a person uses most often, if not necessarily their fav
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

First R4. Super tank, great damage, amazing support and great utility.

Second R4. No need to explain why. What makes this more impressive is I R3d and sig 200 him BEFORE his buff was announced so when i say KG is one of my favorites, I mean it. I literally 100% the Grandmaster's Gauntlet just so I could sig 200 him which was before any buff.

Players need to focus more on enjoying the game above anything else. That comes first. This is a video game play for fun, enjoyment and sometimes escapism.
  • Mine are Medusa, Hood and Black Bolt 🙂 I love ‘em, I use em, so I rank em.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★

Mine are Medusa, Hood and Black Bolt 🙂 I love ‘em, I use em, so I rank em.

No love for our blind boy DDHK?

😢
  • RakeYoung said:

Mine are Medusa, Hood and Black Bolt 🙂 I love ‘em, I use em, so I rank em.

No love for our blind boy DDHK?

😢
    I don’t have a 6* 😢
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★

Just like the post says you worked hard for your first r4 make it your favorite character. Dont worry about prestige, others opinions, or whos the best make it your fav.

I mean Sersi still is beyond insane so that's good.
    And yeah it's going to be my favorite champ-Knull

Or maybe maybe Omega Sentinel who I like very much too

But both will be my first and second r4s that's for sure