**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we get back mole man Sig stones

I invest approximately 67 Sig stones and my moleman on Sig 107

Comments

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Based on past instances, you're out of luck there.
  • Options
    MigAceMigAce Posts: 38
    It doesn't make sense to give sigs. Do they give you 20 sigs just for each dupe? Also, you got to take advantage of moleman for a good while. That's your payment.
  • Options
    RedBirdIsSmartRedBirdIsSmart Posts: 97
    well imagine you pumped skill sig stones into moleman and somebody else pumped only generic in... how does kabam figure out which ones you used? It would create issues where either people are pumping skill sig into moleman and getting back generic ones or vice versa and then players will get really frustrated.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    No, and also mole man still good
  • Options
    SkjornSkjorn Posts: 76
    Sean_Who said:

well imagine you pumped skill sig stones into moleman and somebody else pumped only generic in... how does kabam figure out which ones you used? It would create issues where either people are pumping skill sig into moleman and getting back generic ones or vice versa and then players will get really frustrated.

It's not an unreasonable ask though, is it? If it's severe enough to offer rank-down tickets then obviously people are going to want the items invested back.

If it's a problem Kabam can't figure out then maybe they should have considered for changing MM description instead...
    I definitely agree, especially with a push for prestige. Someone who R4’d mole man would pump in all the stones into their sig in order to get their prestige up.

Now they’re faced with two choices: keep mole man with the max sig and not lose prestige or rank him down and lose out on the value of 199 sig stones for r4 prestige.