**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mjolnir

What does this even mean?! Lol

Once players claim their HASBRO HAMMER RAFFLE BALLOT, they must head to the “Featured Item” tab in the Game Store and cast their HASBRO RAFFLE BALLOT in the HASBRO BALLOT BOX.

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    You claim your ticket and enter in the raffle via the featured tab in the store. Pretty self explanatory lol
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Get your HASBRO MALLET bro 😎
  • Options
    KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    Apparently there is a chance to win a Marvel Legends Series Mighty Thor Mjolnir Electronic Hammer, but it is only for US and Canada, unfortunately. Would have loved to also participate in this.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    RE: “didn’t receive anything in mail about it, what is it ?”

Open to those in U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec because of their different gambling/raffle laws).

Not eligible to those outside of those countries (again, probably due to too many variety of gambling/raffle/etc laws around the world to try to individually wade thru legally).
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Wait, so I can't enter this because I'm in Australia, presumably due to legal things around gambling/raffles etc?

That's disappointing, I'd post all the reasons why but I just downloaded a gambling App that doesn't really attempt to prove my age beyond a checkbox and T&C I didn't read while waiting to see if I win a tray of meat from the raffle ticket my 10yr old bought out front the bucher's shop.
  • Options
    Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    I’m glad they will notify us through in game mail instead of email. I can’t change my email because I deleted the account and support always hassles me about the exact dates and amounts of purchases. I get all the other questions right but since I can’t guess the exact dates they tell me to piss off. It’s frustrating. It’s like giving blood, hair and stool samples that prove your dna but since you didn’t bring your photo ID they refuse to verify it’s you.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian

It's a little confusing, but basically:
    - Claim the Raffle Ballot from the Message
    - Open the Store
    - Look for the Hasbro Hammer Ballot Box item
    - Purchase it

That's it! Why the extra steps? Because we want to make sure that the Hammer goes to somebody that cares enough about it actually to participate, and not somebody that just claimed the item not knowing what it's about. There's also probably some legal reasons I'm not aware of...

Following written instructions is technically a contest involving skill?
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★

It's a little confusing, but basically:
    - Claim the Raffle Ballot from the Message
    - Open the Store
    - Look for the Hasbro Hammer Ballot Box item
    - Purchase it

That's it! Why the extra steps? Because we want to make sure that the Hammer goes to somebody that cares enough about it actually to participate, and not somebody that just claimed the item not knowing what it's about. There's also probably some legal reasons I'm not aware of...

Can we a pfp of that hasbro hammer image too? Lol

• Options
    Hasbro Premium Roleplay Mjolnir Hammer, with Lights and Sound FX, full 1:1 scale (22 inch long).

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Where is this? Is it only for x amount of people or something as I never got one 🤷‍♂️

Edit - just caught up with the rest of chat ha
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    If I win it I solemnly swear to bring it everywhere and go up to people in the street and whisper to them I’m still worthy
  • Options
    Deadline for entering was this past Wed.
    And original in-game Msg said the winner would be contacted July 28 (that next day, Thurs), and would have 24 hrs to respond back to them.

Anyone hear any chatter about who the winner was ? (obviously, only if the winner chooses to divulge that it was them, and doesn’t want to just remain private)
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    o_o said:

If I win it I solemnly swear to bring it everywhere and go up to people in the street and whisper to them I’m still worthy

You should have said that, now we know who is definitely not gonna get it