**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

As a cav, if I get the TB daily deals and I collect 7 TB stamps, will I have access to the selector?

Only uncollected and cav selectors are available to me in store. If, I’m not actually able to get the TB selector with my TB stamps, they really should clarify that in the mail they sent.

Comments

• HawkFanDanTheManHawkFanDanTheMan Posts: 37
    edited July 2022

Go back and read the email they sent out. It's quite clear about what you need to do to see the TB selector.

Nothing was said about it on the mail. If you know the answer just put it on here.
    edited July 2022

Yeah... the mail I got looks nothing like that and didn’t mention anything about it. And feel free to not be condescending about this whole thing.

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

Read!!!

It clearly says you will gain access to the TB selector when you progress to that level even though it allows you to buy the daily offer.

Yeah... the mail I got looks nothing like that and didn’t mention anything about it. And feel free to not be condescending about this whole thing.

You got two mail one of the mail is located one update u need to read that’s
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

Go to the update section
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    There were two separate emails, one that went to regular box and one in the updates box. Only the latter had that clarifying information, so it's understandable to be confused.
    MoeyTehr said:

There were two separate emails, one that went to regular box and one in the updates box. Only the latter had that clarifying information, so it's understandable to be confused.

THANK you 🙏
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Honestly the update is not clear either. I think Kabam means to say that you can save the stamps "FOR" the higher tiers. Right now it says you can save the stamps "FROM" the higher tiered offers for when you progress. I do not know how you would do that, but the clarity of offers in the past.....