**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can Mojo receive two different prompts at once?

The text is in portuguese, but looking at the symbols you can see that in game I had the Dex Prompt, but in the pause screen I had the Stun Prompt…

I know ability accuracy reduction can cause the prompts to fail, but at least the right prompt should be shown on the screen, right?

Comments

• AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 85
    Shaktiman said:

The text is in portuguese, but looking at the symbols you can see that in game I had the Dex Prompt, but in the pause screen I had the Stun Prompt…

I know ability accuracy reduction can cause the prompts to fail, but at least the right prompt should be shown on the screen, right?

Did you charge a heavy attack? Heavy attack rotates the prompt
    No… I was trying to dex… it wasn’t working… than I paused and realized why it wasn’t working
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited July 2022

Shaktiman said:

Did you charge a heavy attack? Heavy attack rotates the prompt
    No… I was trying to dex… it wasn’t working… than I paused and realized why it wasn’t working
    When someone uses some AAR against him and completes a prompt, it completes it (and the reduction prevents the activation of the fart field), it doesn’t switch the logos for the prompts