**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When can we expect details on Juggy's new buff?

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 467 ★★★
Hey Kabam,

I know it might be early since it's only Monday but is there an ETA of when Juggernaut's buff details will be coming out? I'm so excited to finally see our boy wreck people in the battle realm!

Comments

• Options
    Any predictions on what abilities he's going to have? I'd love to see him get a massive physical and energy resistance buff along with immunity to reverse controls and taunt. While we're add it, I hope they toss in some regeneration and Persistent Charges that play a role in his unstoppable momentum.

Also, I hope they make his unstoppable momentum immune to nullify and slow.
  • Options
    I hope they expand his synergies to include more characters.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

ŁŤÇ said:

I hope he's slow immune

Are you the devil
    Lmao. To be fair, he should be the only champ in the game who is immune to slow/neutralize. As for nullify, that's a tricky one because Thor was able to successfully remove his magical barrier using Mjolnir in the comics but if I'm not mistaken, I don't think he was able to stop his unstoppable momentum.

This should be the same in the game. Maybe the unstoppable momentum should be the only thing immune to nullify in his kit.
    So, basically, he needs to have a few words with Rhino for stealing his thing.
    I would have said "give him unstoppable basic attacks like The Champion's 'Tough Brawlers' synergy"... but how would you fight that?
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 351 ★★★

Mr.0-8-4 said:

ŁŤÇ said:

I hope he's slow immune

Are you the devil
    Lmao. To be fair, he should be the only champ in the game who is immune to slow/neutralize. As for nullify, that's a tricky one because Thor was able to successfully remove his magical barrier using Mjolnir in the comics but if I'm not mistaken, I don't think he was able to stop his unstoppable momentum.

This should be the same in the game. Maybe the unstoppable momentum should be the only thing immune to nullify in his kit.
    So, basically, he needs to have a few words with Rhino for stealing his thing.
    I would have said "give him unstoppable basic attacks like The Champion's 'Tough Brawlers' synergy"... but how would you fight that?
    Decelerate, Disorient
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Buttehrs said:

Fabwizi said:

If this buff is underwhelming it's probably the final nail in the coffin for any hype around the buff program.

Theres almost no way they could possibly make him, antman or rocket any worse than they already are. They are 3 of the most dull and lackluster champs with almost zero abilities. Their bio pages are short you can't even scroll.
    Imagine adding Jugs sig ability to base kit, with sig ability incresing the time of unstoppable and labeling it as buff, sad part is it's not beyond imagination at this point lol.
    Still far better than what he is now in that case. That's how bad he already is.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,292 ★★★★
    If they truly were to try and buff him, they would make him essentially have Mighty Charge in his abilities.
  • Options
    TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Posts: 117 ★★★
    I just hope unstoppable isn't integral to his kit. That won't be beneficial to players at all in higher acts unless it has massive damage reduction. Yet Kabam will say Juggs is meant for newer players and just add increased armor, which will be useless unless it comes with crit resistance as well. I have low expectations
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

ŁŤÇ said:

I hope he's slow immune

Are you the devil
    He's the Opps.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

I hope they expand his synergies to include more characters.

Amusingly, I once got an AI generator to try and design a Juggernaut buff

sadly, all it came up with was something like

"his iron will extends to his teammates, granting them immunity to reverse controls"
  • Options
    Renaxqq said:

Sig ability: 90% resistance to all kinds of damage.

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!

That's actually a really good idea! It would be similar to Taskmaster's immunity to debuffs but reliant on signature stones.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

Renaxqq said:

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!

That's actually a really good idea! It would be similar to Taskmaster's immunity to debuffs but reliant on signature stones.
    Would be broken, but I think what would be cool is if he got unstoppable and indestructible on a cool down and if he holds heavy and gets hit (or something similar) he could have fury passives and reduced cool down. Incentivize the enemy hitting into you once every so often to maximize damage. Almost like Kitty and phase…

If anyone should get mags level treatment it should be Juggs
  • Options

Mr.0-8-4 said:

Renaxqq said:

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!

Would be broken, but I think what would be cool is if he got unstoppable and indestructible on a cool down and if he holds heavy and gets hit (or something similar) he could have fury passives and reduced cool down. Incentivize the enemy hitting into you once every so often to maximize damage. Almost like Kitty and phase…

If anyone should get mags level treatment it should be Juggs
    Okay, maybe 90% resistance to all debuffs but still vulnerable to passives
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    My guy needs the Brawl mechanic built into his kit: some damage reduction while unstoppable, power locked/drain opponent, both unstoppable – just go to town for x amount of seconds, would be fun.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I'm trying to be hopeful, but based on the recent buffs and the language about appealing to new players by providing champs with simple kits, I have a bad feeling about this buff.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★

I'm trying to be hopeful, but based on the recent buffs and the language about appealing to new players by providing champs with simple kits, I have a bad feeling about this buff.

Appealing to new players. Indestructible, Unstoppable, Unblockable. Good enough?