**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mutant Nexus Crystals missing from Special Deals [merged threads] RESOLVED

Comments

• Options
    ZZDustormyxZZZDustormyxZ Posts: 11
    Same here as well. Bought the Thronebreaker and Cavalier deals, no nexus crystals, but I received the catalyst selectors and other items.
  • Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    Same here on iOS and Android.
  • Options
    DerEchteBuschDerEchteBusch Posts: 5
    edited July 2022

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Same here - Android. If I was to guess they were trying to fix the 1 5% 6-star drop rate bug from yesterday when the crystal was live...

• Options
    THEORYTHEORY Posts: 4
    😒 annoyed I have to complain about buying something not delivered— two mutant nexus cav crystals purchased– nothing….. you owe me four now…
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Seriously who keeps dropping the ball and messing up drop rates or not even including a crystal at all?
  • Options

What do you mean?

There is the same

• Options
    UnforgvnUnforgvn Posts: 47
    So Kabams answer to people getting the wrong drop rate crystal is to remove it completely and not give summoners anything in its place until they get around to fixing it instead? How does that logic make any sense?

The only reason I spend money on this game is for the INSTANT satisfaction I get. If I wanted to wait I can do that as a f2p.

It seems like for every one thing Kabam gets right 2 things go wrong for them. What is going on Kabam? Why are there so many issues lately?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    They were trying to update yesterday's bug and that seems to have caused a no crystal bug

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

I love how a mod closed down another thread stating there was an active thread here, but there is no information here from Kabam about the situation. It’s nice that traffics being directed to one place but some info would be helpful. I’ve not bought todays deal because it looked sketchy. I’m sure everyone whose purchased it will get the missing Nexus crystal but who knows when that will be. To many bugs at the moment.

I would gauge a guess that the Mods don't have any information regarding things like this until they have had answers off of the devs ...

Also (and I'm just speculating here) they could still be in the early hours over where they're based so likely nobody is at work to pick these up 🤔
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Yep same thing happened to me also
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    MasterG86MasterG86 Posts: 1
    No mutant nexus daily received with the bundle after purchase. Please fix the issue!
  • Options
    I do have the same problem
  • Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Same thing happened
  • Options
    SpastícSpastíc Posts: 7
    Mackey said:

Wozzle007 said:

I love how a mod closed down another thread stating there was an active thread here, but there is no information here from Kabam about the situation. It’s nice that traffics being directed to one place but some info would be helpful. I’ve not bought todays deal because it looked sketchy. I’m sure everyone whose purchased it will get the missing Nexus crystal but who knows when that will be. To many bugs at the moment.

I would gauge a guess that the Mods don't have any information regarding things like this until they have had answers off of the devs ...

Also (and I'm just speculating here) they could still be in the early hours over where they're based so likely nobody is at work to pick these up 🤔
    If they awake to close a thread, they awake to forward problems onto someone on ‘standby’ to address it.

• Options
    Same here. I lodged a ticket. I suspect Kabam are aware of this and will correct in a few days time
  • Options
    ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    same here, from Japan
  • Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Bug ….I did not get it either
  • Options
    AnhMckinseyAnhMckinsey Posts: 1
    Does any have issue like me? I just bough the new daily Mutant crystals (26th July in GMT +7): Cavalier and Throne Breaker. Unfortunately, I did not receive my crystal. I did reset the games but still no sight of crystal. May I ask where can I can contact the support? :(
  • Options
    PcommissPcommiss Posts: 3
    Yeah same here I think I got everything but the crystal. I closed and reopen the game but still not in the crystal vault…..
  • Options
    PcommissPcommiss Posts: 3
    They’ll fix it and give it to us eventually I’m sure….. if you look at the other offer and click on the crystal it has a weird message that pops up….
  • Options
    Bigboy2_0Bigboy2_0 Posts: 6
    Same here I just posted a message about it
  • Options
    KiriansonKirianson Posts: 11
    Yep same here too
  • Options
    BM27BM27 Posts: 1
    I purchased the Cav offer and then it offered me the thronebreaker daily so I also purchased that and in both instances I received the resources but no nexus crystal.
  • Options
    Eviking55Eviking55 Posts: 1
    Hello,
    I have just purchased the cavalier and throne breaker daily specials. I have been charged through my bank, but I did not get the nexus crystals that I purchased. Can that please be fixed?
  • Options
    I_am_MightyI_am_Mighty Posts: 32
    Same