**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mutant Nexus Crystals missing from Special Deals [merged threads] RESOLVED

Comments

• Options
    G0DZILLASG0DZILLAS Posts: 2
    Yeah same here both cav and TB
  • Options
    EclisisEclisis Posts: 1
    Same here
  • Options
    I’m having the exact same issue
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    BrodieHarrisBrodieHarris Posts: 6
    Same. I purchased, the supposed updated daily TB mutant crystal and didn’t receive the items either. It’s frustrating
  • Options
    R_Man_Do18R_Man_Do18 Posts: 13
    Same issue over here. 😪
  • Options
    GatmanGatman Posts: 0
    I bought my daily crystals and they are nowhere to be found!
  • Options
    LaughingboyLaughingboy Posts: 14
    I bought it but never got the new mutant crystal??
  • Options
    Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    I’ve already submitted a help ticket, but I’m curious if anyone else didn’t receive their daily nexus crystal(s)? I purchased both Thronebreaker and Cavalier levels and was able to select my catalysts, but when I went to my stash, the nexus crystals weren’t there. I’m not surprised, bc the icon was broken and the description was the coded title text for the backend. Hopefully this gets fixed sooner than later. @Kabam Miike could you please pass this along for investigation? It would be greatly appreciated 😊
  • Options
    Same here. I bought both Thronebreaker and Cavalier. Submitted a help ticket, and hoping it doesn’t take 5 days to fix. Now I’m going to check my resources to make sure I got everything else.
  • Options
    I bought the thronebreaker and cavalier and didn’t receive either nexus crystals
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Well I hope this is resolved faster than the last crystal issue.
  • Options
    Same! I didn’t receive mine as well!
  • Options
    I received everything but the nexus crystal
  • Options
    BAStrongBAStrong Posts: 66
    Likewise, I checked to make sure my purchased went through and then checked my items and saw I had two of the thronebreaker/paragon tickets. No crystal though.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    My guess is the backend call to the server wasn’t coded correctly. Probably as simple as a typo. The fact that it shows the coded text instead of the image is my reasoning. If it was coded correctly, it would return the image as well as make the correct API call to the backend. Must be intern season at Kabam. All jokes aside, this should be easily remedied.
  • Options
    Jaqu3zJaqu3z Posts: 6
    I purchased the throne breaker nexus daily deal and never got my crystal just the ticket . Are we going to get some sort of compensation or is this another situation where kabam doesn’t care
  • Options
    Same. How do u open a ticket?
  • Options
    Deckard2192Deckard2192 Posts: 15
    Same same. Purchased the CAV and TB nexi.
  • Options
    Th0rIRLTh0rIRL Posts: 31
    Same here , bought both Thronebreaker and Cav and didn't get the crystals.
    The fact that after 8 hours of the incident there is no comment from admins is very bad. There should obviously be some type of compensation along with the missing crystals.
    I would be ok with an extra x5 Godbomb Cav Crystals (they don't cost that much and don't have a great 6* rate).
    COME ON , FIX THAT ALREADY !
  • Options
    MrsHerinMrsHerin Posts: 1
    I did not get my Cavalier or Thronebreaker Nexus crystals either.
  • Options
    Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    I did not get my Cavalier or Thronebreaker nexus crystal either. Kabam, what is going on?? You want 3500 credits for The 6* nexus and cavalier nexus crystal offer. Are you crazy!?! Not worth it especially when your game is broke (still)!
  • Options
    CSGCSG Posts: 9
    Same here. I thought it was just me.
  • Options
    DEADAZONEDEADAZONE Posts: 3
    I bought both cav and throne breaker and chose my cats and got my stamp but no nexus
  • Options
    Dr_Murse1Dr_Murse1 Posts: 1
    Same here. Honestly I don’t even know why I bother anymore. Their greed is insane
  • Options
    I’ve just experienced the same issue
  • Options
    MDiver01MDiver01 Posts: 1
    Same here.
  • Options
    DeemonbalaDeemonbala Posts: 31
    Purchased it and but not received the item crystal itself appeared to be bug . Taken a screenshot of cavilier as i can't show thronebreaker as it is already purchased
  • Options
    HoopethHoopeth Posts: 1
    Same issue here. This sucks.