**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Name contains profanity

I can't choose a name for some reason i tried every name out and they all said "Name contains profanity" I don't understand after that, I tried using the name "hello" and that apparently contains profanity also...

Comments

• InJkOViInJkOVi Posts: 4
    I tried restarting, it did not work
    no, how do i do that?
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    probably because hello have 'hell' (which still "shouldn't" be a profanity)
    MrFullStop after that i tried literally random names after like uhh and help
  • Same thing is happening to me... It's saying 'Username contains profanity'
  • loganluckiestloganluckiest Posts: 3
    Also happening to me no matter what i write. I cleared the cache, reinstalled the game and it doesn't do anything.
  • Exactly...
  • IcantnameIcantname Posts: 2
    We need help I did everything but didnt work.
  • Darth_NihilusDarth_Nihilus Posts: 29
    Yep same problem here I tried making an alt for gifting who knew it would be this much trouble lmao
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,602 Guardian
    @Kabam Porthos
    Enough people are reporting this in different threads today, that there must be some problem in system today.

Looks like it is not just an individual issue that they should need to contact Support to resolve.
  • I created an account for myself today after having watched seatin and lagacy for quite some time, i have reached level 4 and wanna redeem rewards but all the names i use contain profanity somehow… please help me on how to avoid this
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Here’s an interesting question: What happens if you actually use a name that includes profanity? They might’ve somehow messed it up that you get the message UNLESS your name contains profanity, not IF your name contains profanity

Here’s an interesting question: What happens if you actually use a name that includes profanity? They might’ve somehow messed it up that you get the message UNLESS your name contains profanity, not IF your name contains profanity

just tried it but no :/
    @kabam

Imagine lol
  • Name profanity rigged, doesn’t work on mine either.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,602 Guardian

@Kabam Porthos
    Enough people are reporting this in different threads today, that there must be some problem in system today.

Looks like it is not just an individual issue that they should need to contact Support to resolve.

its an actual problem and someone just closed a person's discussion on the other side lmao
    Yes, I saw that from @Juicyfruit88572 , thus why I tagged Porthos who had closed it maybe thinking it was a 1-time issue.
    (also referring @CaptainMorgan and @CaptainCabrillo to here too, assume that is just coincidence and not same person using Captain)
  • Me and @CaptainMorgan are totally different person..
  • PaalPaal Posts: 1
    I created a new account today cuz I wanted to start again but now I can't join an alliance because I need a name but all the names I try to use somehow contain profanity and now I don't know what to do
  • IcantnameIcantname Posts: 2
    edited July 2022

Just tried same thing happened also I used another device and new account no changes
    Yeah it's definetly a serious bug that needs at addressing
    Seems like the problem is solved guys, maybe it was a daily thing.
  • Yep, there was a small issue that the team was able to make a fix for pretty quickly. Things should be back to normal now.