**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Some men just want to watch the world burn

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    @StevieManWonder you’ve been one upped there ol’ chum
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Mine’s only R3 😪
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @DongyKong hopefully the buff will be good. Recent history suggests it won't be, but maybe they will be motivated by how long people have waited for this one, and how dissatisfied players have been with recent buffs. Probably not, but maybe...
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    I thought @StevieManWonder changed his name
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    No idea why (even for giggles) folks waste so many resources lol I mean I get it ... everyone wants to be the first or only or topic of conversation for doing something batty .. .but still ... why .. it's like that R4 OG Captain Marvel I saw ... like c'mon man lol
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

No idea why (even for giggles) folks waste so many resources lol I mean I get it ... everyone wants to be the first or only or topic of conversation for doing something batty .. .but still ... why .. it's like that R4 OG Captain Marvel I saw ... like c'mon man lol

Some people don’t care about prestige lists and just like ranking up their favorite champs. Plus going from R3 to R4 hardly does anything in terms of how well a champion clears content
    who said anything about prestige lists mate?? lol people can rank up whoever they want .. just saying "to me" it's quite batty geez lol
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Etm34 said:

Some people don’t care about prestige lists and just like ranking up their favorite champs. Plus going from R3 to R4 hardly does anything in terms of how well a champion clears content
    who said anything about prestige lists mate?? lol people can rank up whoever they want .. just saying "to me" it's quite batty geez lol
    Nobody, was just letting you know of some people’s reasons for why they rank up uncommon champs. I myself took my Antman to R3 just because I let my alliance choose my next champ for fun, so there are all sorts of reasons
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    nahhorne said:

ily dong, glad you finally did this. hopefully rocket next!!

nahhorne said:

ily dong, glad you finally did this. hopefully rocket next!!

FUNNY NUMBER 69
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,250 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    I don't have a massive account and only few of my 6* are at sig100.. Antman is one of them.. although I like him with Ghost and Wasp.. Capt America Sam Wilson makes him feel like an improved champion (fatigue lowers crit rate) (converting fatigue to poison seems ok).. but I am hoping to pull 6* Omega Sentinel or Nimrod or Peni Parker.

Antman is fun champion that might become better with the rework or flat out loose his glancing ability in exchange for damage.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    That’s dope. Also that health pool is actually seriously chunky
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    I started playing about a month before he was released, 7+ years ago. Got him as 4* from the arena, intermediary bracket. Him and right after, YJ.
    If his buff is half decent, I'll rank my 6*
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited August 2022

I did that because I like her, she was my first 5* r4 and pulled me through a hefty amount of content. Rank up was purely out of nostalgia and happy feelings. Couldn’t give a c-r-a-p (forums bleeps it out) over being the topic of conversation
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    This rank up may still be one of the best gambles in the game, by the looks of the buff details.
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    he is very good with wasp.
    the better question is what happens to it.
    will this be deleted?