**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can it be we the uncollected will have

2»

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★

DoctorJ wrote: »
    I know a lot of end game players who are collected. I have explored master

It isnt difficult. Go beat the collector and the uncollected difficulty will be available to you. Why is this so hard?
    Agerrd and it only one times

• NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★

name me one end game player who's not uncollected.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    What your guys expectations on rewards and how difficult it would be?

It wuld be harder then Master mode But im take it. Just need to. Play more safe now.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★

I suspect it will be on the level of 5.2 power wise without the crazy nodes. Maybe a few nodes here and there that are tricky but I doubt there will be anything like bane as a global.
  • Damn it's a bane node in 5.2? I guess I would have to switch up my roster that I'm using for 5.1 i always rock with a 3* sw no matter what not cause I want but because I don't have enough 4/40 4* lol
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★

Im expecting something a long the lines of 5.2 or maybe 5.3 depending how sadistic they feel.

Im totally expecting rewards to be a bust, as master was when it first released.
    Im hope ther swich phc shard to gmc shard wuld be Nice and more tier 2 aplha frement. And 6k 5 shard. Wuld be Nice. And in the end 4 AG. So u culd awky your last 4 Stars. But. Im wuld just se the reward Berfor get to dispoint.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    At a minimum, the rewards have to be better than master.

So it needs to at least contain 2 t4b, 1 t4cc, 7200 t2a shards and about 3000 5* shards.

Hopefully it will contain a couple of t1a as well.

This I think is the minimum rewards so hopefully they will be better but we will have to see. Not long left to wait though for an answer...
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    1 T1a per chapter 100%
    2 Grandmaster crystals worth of shards
    2 T4b
    3000 5* shards
    4000 4* shards
    7200 T2a shards
    Many T4c fragment crystals
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    How bout a generic 5* awaken stone lol
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    IanMoone wrote: »
    How bout a generic 5* awaken stone lol

If you mean sig stone, then yes. 5* sig stones should be part of the rewards.

This is a monthly event so I don't think a 5* AG (especially generic) should be in the rewards.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★

How can you be end game if you are not "uncollected". End game means you should be at least at 5.3 (completed or explored)
  • FineFine Posts: 78
    so excited for this!
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    I’m excited about this and I’m ready for the event quest announcement. Hopefully they won’t make us wait until tomorrow for it.