**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Abyss Nexus crystal.

Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
Just want to know guys, when new champions gets added to the basic pool does the abyss crystal updates with them once you immediately 100%.

Comments

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★

All nexus crystals at opening will contain the champs which are in the current basics. Which means that you can save your nexus until your dream champ goes to the basic

Thanks alot will wait till Quicksilver enters the basic pool then 100% abyss.
  • BlonzeeBlonzee Posts: 39

All nexus crystals at opening will contain the champs which are in the current basics. Which means that you can save your nexus until your dream champ goes to the basic

That will be next year
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    You can 100% abyss earlier and just hold on to the nexus too

You can 100% abyss earlier and just hold on to the nexus too

Temptation in mcoc is a problem can't even save 6* shards.
    Zan0 said:

Late December / early January. That’s gonna be a while
    His animations is worth the wait, have been waiting on him for like ever. But who knows might be lucky with featured or might be unlcky even with the abyss crystals. Either will keep trying the moment he is realised.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Keep in mind, an abyss Nexus class crystal far from guarantees you will get the one champ you want. In fact, when I did mine, I did cosmic and there were only 4 champs I wanted, I didn't get any of my first 3 choices as options, but thankfully at least got my forth.

The problem with putting all your hopes on only one champ, in this case quick silver, is that you still only have approximately 20% chance to get him as an option. It would be extra painful to wait for 4 months and not even have him come up as an option, which odds are that he wouldn't be an option to choose.

Keep in mind, an abyss Nexus class crystal far from guarantees you will get the one champ you want. In fact, when I did mine, I did cosmic and there were only 4 champs I wanted, I didn't get any of my first 3 choices as options, but thankfully at least got my forth.

The problem with putting all your hopes on only one champ, in this case quick silver, is that you still only have approximately 20% chance to get him as an option. It would be extra painful to wait for 4 months and not even have him come up as an option, which odds are that he wouldn't be an option to choose.

Will save my units for 4th of July next year and probably get the 2022 champ selector that's my final resort assuming RNG screws me to the extreme.