**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's an August Double Whammy! "Galan Goes to the Battlerealm" AND "Legends Celebration"

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Can someone confirm whether monthly EQ will have a tiered offer like this month? It was awesome getting to choose between exploration resources, shards or both.
  • Options
    TV_Addict_2017TV_Addict_2017 Posts: 38
    Galan Wonderland Solo Event - Win fights with.against certain champs in any game mode for points.. does that include Practice?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022

Is the above objective replaced by the new once-a-week objective shown below?

The once-a-week objective is the same amount of R4 materials currently available this past month from the Valk store (if I recall correctly).

So does that mean the Cav EQ objective is gone for August?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

The once-a-week objective is the same amount of R4 materials currently available this past month from the Valk store (if I recall correctly).

Dr. Zola

I'm fairly certain it's two different things. One is for cav eq exploration and if I recall is monthly now. The other is for side quest explorations.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Buttehrs said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I'm fairly certain it's two different things. One is for cav eq exploration and if I recall is monthly now. The other is for side quest explorations.
    I’m hoping you are correct. It makes sense that way—why drop the objective after one month?

This would seem to be the operative language.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Buttehrs said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I’m hoping you are correct. It makes sense that way—why drop the objective after one month?

Dr. Zola
    Then yea they are indeed two separate things. One for monthly event quest, the others are for the separate weeks of the side quest.
  • Options
    JOHN_W1CKJOHN_W1CK Posts: 30
    When is the bugs gonna get fixed? Wont parry wont dex wont even complete a combo.. lots of network issues and so on. This makes the game even hard. Even in AQ and AW im not begging for compensations, but please atleast check these bugs and fix them is all i ask.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Buttehrs said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    My guess is that they aren't dropping it. It's just a permanent fixture now for the forseeable future. Therefore, Kabam doesn't see a reason to specify it in the monthly notes. Could be wrong but that's how I interpreted when they added the Objective last month.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Buttehrs said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    Just remember, we had both the TB objective and the 20% for T6B T3A in the store this month. While that isn’t a full justification for thinking it’ll be the same every month, as we all know Kabam can change things as they see fit, it would be a remarkably bad thing to do after the general rewards update for Event Quests specifically was announced to mostly positive reception.
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    I wish there was a higher limit on the gold crystal > UC gold Crystal like last year. Also last year you could trade 5 x 5* gems for a 6* gem, but I ended up being 1 short by time event ended. I’ve been saving 5* gems up all year in hopes it came back.
  • Options
    BITE_MEEEBITE_MEEE Posts: 9
    When is the no log in issue going to be fixed? We are losing game time, log in resorces, our alliances are missing us from AQ and AW. This is screwing up alot. Are we going to get back everything we are losing? This should be main priority.
  • Options
    abelardoabelardo Posts: 35

Legendary difficulty
  • Options
    Lc_HatakeLc_Hatake Posts: 2
    After the August update I can't log into my account anymore, other recruiters are also encountering this issue.
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 97
    Are the rewards for legendary difficulty really supposed to be 2500k 5* shards plus some other odd stuff?
  • Options
    Mpd1 said:

Are the rewards for legendary difficulty really supposed to be 2500k 5* shards plus some other odd stuff?

Its only week 1. There's still 4 more weeks to go.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    There is also a lot of stuff on each path too.
  • Options
    Avengers220Avengers220 Posts: 33
    I didnt get the 2* 35 day calender? Did that happen to anyone
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,768 ★★★★★

I didnt get the 2* 35 day calender? Did that happen to anyone

Raise a ticket to Support.
  • Options
    Avengers220Avengers220 Posts: 33
    I already did kabam takes forever to get back to you.
  • Options
    Noble_Yorke37Noble_Yorke37 Posts: 24
    Can't wait for August 22nd to save some potions and revives to continue the path cavalier and also get some gold i rank up some 6* champs.
  • Options
    Lmjones998Lmjones998 Posts: 13
    I'm slightly dyslexic, and have bad trouble reading. can someone tell me what side event, gives us a 5* nexus?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★

I'm slightly dyslexic, and have bad trouble reading. can someone tell me what side event, gives us a 5* nexus?

Legendary, @Lmjones998
  • Options
    Lmjones998Lmjones998 Posts: 13
    Thanks man

Legendary, @Lmjones998
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    For the Galan Wonderland Solo Events I've got at least one 5* of at least one of the champions for all weeks except the last week. In fact, I even have a couple 6* which could for weeks 3 and 4. I'm hoping to pull a 5* or 6* of the following champions via the gatekeeper crystals earned in the proceeding week Scorpion, Misty Knight, Jubilee, or America Chavez.

If not that week will take a bit longer to complete the solo event.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I gave Kabam props for good design elements last month and I’m gonna do it again:

1) visible rewards on the path - no mystery boxes

2) special objectives that can be obtained without 100%ing the SQ

3) a “just right” balance of rewards that gives incentive to 100% but doesn’t make me feel obligated (I run multiple accounts so this is a tough thing for me).

4) insignificant energy usage

It’s early in the month, but I expect other weeks will follow this model. Assuming that’s true, that’s excellent. As someone who’s trying to carve out time to explore act 7 between monthly content and tinkering with alts, it’s a big help to not have some 10-fight slog I have to complete 25 times to get my big reward the final week of the month.