**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MARVEL INSIDER REWARDS with the 2* hercules

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 782 ★★★
I saw the post about the MARVEL INSIDER REWARDS with the 2* hercules and it was closed b4 I could ask what was the name of the bundle that contains the 2* hercules. I was looking through my email from MARVEL INSIDER REWARDS, and they don't specific what the bundles contains.
Knowing the CS at Kabam, they want to know what specific bundle it is, and I don't know if stating it's the bundle that contains 2* hercules if enough info for them to figure it out which bundle we're missing.

Comments

• Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    the bundle is called "Legacies Starter Bundle", not sure about the exact content either (I also only remember that 2* Herc)

I haven't received it yet either but I did submit a ticket through marvel.com & kabam, and I'm waiting for a concrete reply.
    Marvel finally got back to me after a week and they said they're "investigating the reward issue" after I sent them a screenshot of my in-game username, so I'm hopeful! I'd suggest you to submit a ticket too (you should have the reward redemption confirmation email, and I think that should be enough)
  • Options
    Ainy said:

the bundle is called "Legacies Starter Bundle", not sure about the exact content either (I also only remember that 2* Herc)

I haven't received it yet either but I did submit a ticket through marvel.com & kabam, and I'm waiting for a concrete reply.
    Marvel finally got back to me after a week and they said they're "investigating the reward issue" after I sent them a screenshot of my in-game username, so I'm hopeful! I'd suggest you to submit a ticket too (you should have the reward redemption confirmation email, and I think that should be enough)

Ok, so this is the email with the info,

Congratulations! You’ve successfully redeemed your Marvel Insider points for the Contest of Champions Legacies Starter Bundle!

The reward will be delivered to your Marvel Contest of Champions account by July 22, 2022.

You must have the Marvel Contest of Champions app installed and a valid player name in order to receive your reward.

If there is an error with your Summoner name or your Summoner name is changed, your Marvel Insider account will NOT be granted the points from the quest and your Marvel Contest of Champions account will NOT receive any redeemed rewards.

What now? Earn more points! Head back to your Marvel Insider Dashboard to see the latest activities. Keep earning points and get ready for the latest set of cool rewards!

-Marvel Insider

I looked into my roster and I don't see the 2* Hercules so I'm definitely sending in a ticket. Thanks @Ainy
  • Options
    BrightfireHDBrightfireHD Posts: 81

• Options

Yeah, that's what some of us are missing, which we haven't received yet. Thanks for the photo @BrightfireHD
  • Options

FYI, I did not receive the Insider rewards either.

And before another KABAM mod/admin closes/moves this thread saying they can't help, I opened a support request and the rewards were credited to my account the very same day by KABAM support!!! So yes, KABAM support can definitely help.

Thanks for the update, good to hear you received your bundle package @Cap_Murica Hopefully the rest of us that are missing it, will receive them as well.
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★

Ainy said:

Ok, so this is the email with the info,

Congratulations! You’ve successfully redeemed your Marvel Insider points for the Contest of Champions Legacies Starter Bundle!

The reward will be delivered to your Marvel Contest of Champions account by July 22, 2022.

You must have the Marvel Contest of Champions app installed and a valid player name in order to receive your reward.

If there is an error with your Summoner name or your Summoner name is changed, your Marvel Insider account will NOT be granted the points from the quest and your Marvel Contest of Champions account will NOT receive any redeemed rewards.

What now? Earn more points! Head back to your Marvel Insider Dashboard to see the latest activities. Keep earning points and get ready for the latest set of cool rewards!

-Marvel Insider

I looked into my roster and I don't see the 2* Hercules so I'm definitely sending in a ticket. Thanks @Ainy
    yup, that's the mail. send it to both marvel (with a screenshot of your in-game username) and kabam and wait for a reply
    as I mentioned above, I submitted the ticket to Marvel last Monday and only got a reply yesterday, no reply on my kabam support ticket from this Sunday yet, but I'm sure it'll get solved soon
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    We missing that 2* bundle from marvel insider
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Wow, I never noticed I'm missing that too. Thanks for bringing it up !
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    I'm still waiting for Insider support to get back to me too. I sent a ticket on Tuesday(?) and had a reply where they asked for the screenshot of my name and then after I sent that, a reply saying they're looking into it but I've not heard anything back yet.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    I submitted a ticket to Kabam and they responded pretty quickly that they are working on it and that I should receive it within a week.
  • Options
    OkizzeOkizze Posts: 45
    Insider bundles usually show up on like the 15th-18th of the following month u purchased it.
  • Options
    Okizze said:

Insider bundles usually show up on like the 15th-18th of the following month u purchased it.

If you read the email carefully we were all sent about the the Contest of Champions Legacies Starter Bundle!
    It should be clear then.

• Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Missing it too, so has anyone gotten it or has it just not come out yet?
  • Options
    JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    I am missing the same a as well!
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Same here never received it.
  • Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★

In case anyone hasn't received an email from Marvel yet, or seen it, I was notified today that we should get the missing bundles by the end of Saturday 6 August. If you don't get your bundle by then, the email adds, you're to contact Kabam customer support.

Yeah got the same email
  • Options

In case anyone hasn't received an email from Marvel yet, or seen it, I was notified today that we should get the missing bundles by the end of Saturday 6 August. If you don't get your bundle by then, the email adds, you're to contact Kabam customer support.

Thanks for the update though. I was about to open a ticket. Now I’ll just wait until august 6
  • Options
    A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    Thanks for bringing this up. I had to check my email and yes, I claimed this as well but didn’t receive yet.

• Options
    UPDATE: Got 2* hercules, angela and iceman, so it should come to come those who sent in a ticket.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

UPDATE: Got 2* hercules, angela and iceman, so it should come to come those who sent in a ticket.

Yep got mine too. Then I pulled Aegon from the bonus hero crystals. Used a few hundred of the thousands of solo crystals I have and got enough awakening gems for all of them, and drop some sig levels. Now I’m wondering if I can spend a week doing all side content with just two stars.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Just got mine a few mins ago so clearly they are getting them out.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    And I got mine so they’re c9ming. Hopefully your collector crystals are better than mine: Kamala, grout and Thor (all dupes)
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Update: I got mine marvel insider 2* package as well. Thank you

I Didn’t sent a ticket so clearly, they’ve sent to all who has redeemed the package
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    I got mine this morning.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    Got mine too. I didn’t open any ticket.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    got mine. Duped Wasp, Guilly and Gobby in the crystals. Hate duping general pool champs in the collector crystals.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Got mine today no ticket needed :- ) hopefully everyone gets theirs soon!