**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How is Nimrod Not XL?

2»

Comments

• Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 453 ★★★
    Nocko said:

Just FYI Nimrod is Single

Not for long, come EOP rewards, he'll be R4 and my br... well i guess maybe im the birde to be.
    He’s a fan favorite so I hope you dont mind sharing 😉
  • StephD87StephD87 Posts: 64
    Shaktiman said:

I just pulled Nimrod as 6star. He's unduped. Should I r2 him unduped or save my resources?

Rank him as high as you possibly can. I have an unduped Nimrod at R3 and absolutely love him!
  • StephD87StephD87 Posts: 64
    Shaktiman said:

StephD87 said:

Shaktiman said:

I just pulled Nimrod as 6star. He's unduped. Should I r2 him unduped or save my resources?

Rank him as high as you possibly can. I have an unduped Nimrod at R3 and absolutely love him!
    @StephD87 I heard that his main damage lies behind his awakened ability. That's why I am confused!
    Like I said before, I don't have him awakened and still love his damage. Use the SP2 while in either Blitz Protocol or Eradicate and watch the passive shocks melt away their health bar.
    Shaktiman said:

StephD87 said:

Shaktiman said:

@StephD87 I heard that his main damage lies behind his awakened ability. That's why I am confused!
    Unawakened Nimrod is very much still a killer. He becomes an absolute mutant machine with awakening though
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Got mine at R3 and love him. He should be XL imo but kabam's gonna katag.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    All I can say about this thread is ... 🤣
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Would be so cool if nimrod were as big as sentinel or null
    Graves_3 said:

This has been a nice thread to read. A lot of interesting points that I didn’t know prior to this.

Im really glad this thread offered something positive! Now if we could just get good old Jax to see it we’d be in businesses haha
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Shaktiman said:

Rank. I even ranked a 5* He's an absolute beast
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Yeah, he needs to be changed. That said, we've been arguing the Black Order members as deserving of the villain tag and that never came to fruition.

Shepard69 said:

Sigh. You know that apoc would also look that small compared to a full sized sentinel right? Same for odin. Same for hulk. Same for groot. A sentinel is 20+ feet tall. No other characters in game have that height so obviously its not depicted accurately which is why a “smaller sentinel” is not immediately “not xl”
    APOC is EX because he can change sizes and grow bigger than Sentinels. Apoc can get to the size of Galactus. This site- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/n/nimrodii.htm has him listed at about 9 feet.

Sentinels are typically 3 stories tall which is 33-40 feet.

Hulkbuster is 11 feet.

Nimrod is large.
    Nimrod is a shape-shifting robot from the future who can alter his density. Literally none of your arguments makes any sense whatsoever and you know it.

This is the only mention of him "shape shifting". He made himself look human. No other mention of him turning into anything else other than his normal look or human.

He can self upgrade like it says to change combat, but doesn't say anything about changing his density. Don't know what being from the future has anything to do with it though.
    So first (since you conveniently didnt respond) how do you get around the problem of these characters being XL while being smaller than Nimrod?

-Abom
    -Venom
    -Hulk
    -Juggernaut
    -Venompool
    -Ihulk
    -Thing
    -Rhino
    -Kingpin
    -Hulk Rag
    -Rulk
    -Thanos

You were so eager to die on the hill that a sentinel is 3 stories tall but seem to forget how most of the XL class is nowhere near that.

Your logic literally gives these two statements:

1) Nimrod
    seems like he accepted defeat
    Youll never guess the thread hes in now saying that galan shouldnt be xl lol
  • o_oo_o Posts: 833 ★★★★
    While we’re on the topic, with these specs how is Angela size S?

• o_oo_o Posts: 833 ★★★★
    The MCoC version may not weigh 480 pounds but by any measure she’s still bigger than, say, Nightcrawler (size M)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Now, thanks to this thread, whenever I use my r4 Nimrod, I think of the Al Pacino line from Scarface: “Say hello to my little friend.”